GDT: Game #3| Jan. 22, 2013|Flyers at Devils |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Dandy*

We have 3 ****ing goals in 3 games. How is this possible ?????? And people worry about D and goal. Lol

Yup. We have one loaded gun, but nothing else in the holster. As I wrote earlier, we have one top notch scoring option and 7 other "nice" players.

Giroux
-
-
Hartnell
Briere
Simmonds
Couturier
Schenn
Voracek
Read

Package 2 for a top line talent. Who's available to get is another question (One of Anaheim big 3?). Right now we have quantity, but not quality in terms of offense.

We need a shake up before it is too late. I would prefer a trade over firing Lavy, but something will be done considering the organization is insane and they are the kings of reactionary decisions.

Bryz is the least of my worries. When we're not busy not-scoring goals, our D is busy giving up odd mans, being out of position, or we're taking terrible penalties.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
G is missing a finisher in the worst way. Semin would be a great fit on his line. He sets so many people up and nobody can bury it at all.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
If I have to watch one more game like this, I might have to re-enact that duel. Where I'm Hamilton, and my hand is Burr.

File this under "I love stories" but years ago I knew a solid guy who was in Arguello's camp when he was arguably the best pound-for-pound boxer going (until he met Aaron Pryor, of course). One time, a drunken chump challenged this guy while in a stirred furor. The person I knew just diffused the situation easily. When I asked him why he didn't take it to the next level, he simply said "Because I could!" Pick and choose your battles.

JinzoBlaze

Jan 20, 2009
Yup. We have one loaded gun, but nothing else on the holster. As I wrote earlier, we have one top notch scoring option and 7 other "nice" players.

Giroux
-
-
Hartnell
Briere
Simmonds
Couturier
Schenn
Voracek
Read

Package 2 for a top line talent. Who's available to get is another question (One of Anaheim big 3?)

We need a shake up before it is too late. I would prefer a trade over firing Lavy, but something will be done considering the organization is insane and they are the kings of reactionary decisions.

I believe Perry is a UFA after this year.

CyborgLindros

Mar 29, 2012
Yup. We have one loaded gun, but nothing else in the holster. As I wrote earlier, we have one top notch scoring option and 7 other "nice" players.

Giroux
-
-
Hartnell
Briere
Simmonds
Couturier
Schenn
Voracek
Read

Package 2 for a top line talent. Who's available to get is another question (One of Anaheim big 3?). Right now we have quantity, but not quality in terms of offense.

Schenn and Read for Ryan maybe? Although I'd actually rather move Briere for cap reasons.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
File this under "I love stories" but years ago I knew a solid guy who was in Arguello's camp when he was arguably the best pound-for-pound boxer going (until he met Aaron Pryor, of course). One time, a drunken chump challenged this guy while in a stirred furor. The person I knew just diffused the situation easily. When I asked him why he didn't take it to the next level, he simply said "Because I could!" Pick and choose your battles.

Haha. Wise advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad