GDT: Game #3| Jan. 22, 2013|Flyers at Devils |7:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
If we can score first, we win this game....
If the Devils score first, we may not even make it onto the scoreboard cause they will shut em out.

Just my two cents. Hoping for a win or at least a point!

toughfighter83*

we need someone other than giroux that has a rocket shoot and score otherwise this team is going to be snakebitten.

Unstable

Apr 26, 2006
Exiled in NoVA
Thanks for the awesome thread, God I missed these.

Anyone think Lavi will change up special teams a bit? Or is two games too small a sample?

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
im prolly the biggest fan of Leights here, and even i dont think he'll start a game yet.

Bryz has not been even a hint of a problem yet. i dont think thers any chance they use Leighton tonite.

Unstable

Apr 26, 2006
Exiled in NoVA
im prolly the biggest fan of Leights here, and even i dont think he'll start a game yet.

Bryz has not been even a hint of a problem yet. i dont think thers any chance they use Leighton tonite.

We have plenty more back-to-backs...I support using Bryz in both games over the weekend to get him off and running, but I expect Leighton next back-to-back.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
According to Randy Miller:

Lavy really shaking up lines after 0-2 start. All 4 changed for tonight

Gervais skated in Foster's place (Sam C. says "Foster maintenance day.")

Last edited:

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Like Jake on the top line. Like Schenn back to C. Not really sure about Fedotenko and McGinn in top 9. Would rather swap Talbot and McGinn. Fedotenko has been terrible so far, but Talbot and Couturier isn't really a combo I want to see. That second listed line is definitely the biggest concern. Read has been invisible as well

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
I think Feds is going to do excellent, and the 2nd line is just fine for him

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Fedotenko, Talbot, B.Schenn, Couturier and Read have been the weakest forwards vs their ability so far. Hopefully Simmonds can boost Schenn, but McGinn his them for his first nhl game likely won't help.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Mcginn worked really well with schenn in the ahl. He is probably trying to get him moving with someone he has played with this season.

Really hoping when Briere comes back feds and talbot are on the 4th line

ORYX

Mar 2, 2008
Not liking Feds on the second line. He's been brutal.

I think Lavy is trying for some of that Age related black magic we saw out of Dallas and Anahiem this weekend....

Don't think we'll see it.

I'm open to getting the offense going though, whatever it takes.

Starting 0-3 is in a shortened season putting themselves behind an 8-ball early. Wont be the end of the world as I suspect this board will react if that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad