Post-Game Talk: Game #3| Jan. 22, 2013|Flyers at Devils |7:30 p.m. ET pt II

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Wait ..Lavi just said this was the most competitive he's seen his team....what, what, what?

Scary Baghdad Bob talk...

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
This team needs a legit top line winger who can actually score and handle the puck and a competitive PMD who can play 20+ minutes a night.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
What is the general opinion on Kimmo? He looks to me like he just started pre season camp to me.

He looks like he's missing a gear for sure...he said he would and it would be hard but I'm not that worried about him for some reason. He always gets up to speed but sometimes with age you can just fall off the cliff from one year to the next. Hopefully not the case with him considering how much we need him.

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
I'm not sure whether the team or the fans dissapoint me the most. I hope you guys didn't brag that you "believed" when we came back in 2010. Meh.

There are some little issues, they will be fixed. This wasn't the worst game you've ever watch unless you were not a Flyers fan last year when we lost 10-3 to Pitt. That was like 10 games ago lol. This or when we lost 7-0 to the Rangers last year or the year before.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Only way to be worse is to lose Bryz to injury. Then our goalies are Michael Leighton and Brian Boucher. Just imagine the fun.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Am I the only one that looks at tonight as a win?

3 crazy goals against us , a ton of bonehead mistakes and self destructive play against a team that owns us?

the face that we only lost 3-0 with 2 of those goals being unlucky/flukey is nothing to dismiss.

TheLegendkiller

Sep 2, 2009
I'm not sure whether the team or the fans dissapoint me the most. I hope you guys didn't brag that you "believed" when we came back in 2010. Meh.

There are some little issues, they will be fixed. This wasn't the worst game you've ever watch unless you were not a Flyers fan last year when we lost 10-3 to Pitt. That was like 10 games ago lol. This or when we lost 7-0 to the Rangers last year or the year before.

I'm with this guy. Enough of this world is ending talk.

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
"I wouldn't say it's a crisis. But I think it's fair to say the next game is a must win," Wayne Simmonds post-game, Jan. 22.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ

So... if your saying we should relax and not worry (not your words but seems to be the consensus of those who "believe" I guess), when do we start to worry? Remember, we dont have half a season to get the thing right. We have 45 more games now.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík

I think looking completely an utterly disinterested in competing and easily looking like the most unprepared team to play hockey in the league is more than a little issue. Not to mention the fact that no body can shoot the puck besides Giroux and he can't do everything, no one can pass, no one can accept a pass, no one understands coverage, no one can play on the boards or win anything resembling a puck battle and no one is even close to being on the same page. I understand that they had 6 days to prepare, but so did everyone else. I've watched at least a game from just about every team so far and we, by far, look more unprepared and completely out of sync than anyone. It's astounding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad