Pre-Game Talk: Game 3: Help us Obi Price, you are all we got

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaMMuT

Tank Nation 2012
Jul 22, 2009
Montreal
I don't want to sound like a debbie downer, but I highly believe we lost this series.

I know defense can win you championships, but we don't have any scoring power, our PP is pathetic, and da system is not working anymore...

We need a new coach...babcock or scarface

Go habs go!

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Powerplay ineffective and can't even score on 5-5. I wouldnt be shocked if we win one of the two games in Florida, but I don't see the Habs winning two games in this series.

Pray for the powerplay to some how start working....

RealCity

Nov 14, 2008
MontREAL
We have outplayed the Lightning in the 5 first periods of this series. Then we got into serious penalty trouble Sunday night at the end of the 1st which basically lasted the rest of the game and the Bolts PP lit up.

We hit a bunch of posts and missed a few open nets in Game 1. If (and it's a big if) the Habs are able to find their finish in Tampa and Price goes Price mode, we can build some confidence, and switch the momentum back in our favour which I thought we carried for the first 5 out of 7 periods, and bring this series back to Montreal.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

We have outplayed the Lightning in the 5 first periods of this series. Then we got into serious penalty trouble Sunday night at the end of the 1st which basically lasted the rest of the game and the Bolts PP lit up.

We hit a bunch of posts and missed a few open nets in Game 1. If (and it's a big if) the Habs are able to find their finish in Tampa and Price goes Price mode, we can build some confidence, and switch the momentum back in our favour which I thought we carried for the first 5 out of 7 periods, and bring this series back to Montreal.

true dat....we can still do this and if we can't we're not worthy of the big trophy....kings overcame an 0-3 deficit last year, hawks (who would have won the cup had they gotten by kings) over came 0-2 against stlous, 2013 hawks went down 3-1 against detroit, bruins did it twice in 2011, (once against us:rant::laugh:), it seems like a pretty consistent test for all eventually stanley cup winners...having to over come a hole like this...if you believe this team is cup contender than believe this...they will fight their way out of this.

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
Right now Habs goal should be only compete with positive attitude agains TB

It's like they give up game when TP score
Second game Habs give up and team look like zombie in 2th period even at 1-1 score
Negative body langage was obvious

TP is not a dynasty team and even the weakness NHL team is able to beat TB at least one time

Bishop is good but not invincible
6-2 final score means Habs give up

MT should make at least the PK work

Dannyhab

Feb 5, 2010
We are more than capable of winning the next two games if we stay disciplined. As was mentioned we outplayed them for much of this series and their luck cannot last.

Next game is 4-1 Montreal.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Was just looking over the Habs team playoff stats. The home stats and the stats in the last 6 games are really ugly. :nod:

1st 2 games vs Hamburger guy
2GP: 2W - 0L
GF: 7
GA: 5
PP: 1/7
PK: 8/3

Rest of Playoffs
6GP: 2W - 4L
GF: 8
GA: 15
PP: 0/19
PK: 24/6

Habs @ Home
5GP: 2W - 3L
GF: 11
GA: 18
PP: 1/16 - 6.2%
PK: 24/9 - 62.5%

Habs on Road
3GP: 2W - 1L
GF: 4 (1 EN Goal)
GA: 2
PP: 0/10
PK: 8/0

Habs Team Playoff Totals
8GP: 4W - 4L
GF: 15
GA: 20
PP: 1/26 - 3.8%
PK: 32/9 - 71.9%

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
John Lu‏@JohnLuTSNMtl·7 mins7 minutes ago 
#Hans practice lines:
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Prust - Flynn - Parenteau
Galchenyuk - Eller - Weise
De la Rose - Mitchell - DSP

:help:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
#Hans practice lines:

No way he is dumb enough to do that. If DD is not playing and he dress Flynn instead of Hudon Bergevin should fire him this weekend.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
#Hans practice lines:

Just prepping for when DD comes back. Davey will centre Chucky and Weise while Eller will get Prust and Pareanteau. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see DD go back to centring Gallagher and Pacioretty, while Plekanec gets Galchenyuk and Weise.

Analyzer*

Was just looking over the Habs team playoff stats. The home stats and the stats in the last 6 games are really ugly. :nod:

1st 2 games vs Hamburger guy
2GP: 2W - 0L
GF: 7
GA: 5
PP: 1/7
PK: 8/3

Rest of Playoffs
6GP: 2W - 4L
GF: 8
GA: 15
PP: 0/19
PK: 24/6

Habs @ Home
5GP: 2W - 3L
GF: 11
GA: 18
PP: 1/16 - 6.2%
PK: 24/9 - 62.5%

Habs on Road
3GP: 2W - 1L
GF: 4 (1 EN Goal)
GA: 2
PP: 0/10
PK: 8/0

Habs Team Playoff Totals
8GP: 4W - 4L
GF: 15
GA: 20
PP: 1/26 - 3.8%
PK: 32/9 - 71.9%

That's not news. I posted this yesterday, or the day before. Mine wasn't as neat though.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Title bothers me, should be: help us ovi price, you're our only hope

Come on nerds

Well, we got DD the "Ewok" flying in from Montreal on the "Millennium Falcon". Hopefully, someone can play Jedi mind tricks on Therrien and make DD not play, but if Therrien is really Jabba, we're hooped!!.....

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Well, we got DD the "Ewok" flying in from Montreal on the "Millennium Falcon". Hopefully, someone can play Jedi mind tricks on Therrien and make DD not play, but if Therrien is really Jabba, we're hooped!!.....

I just wanted to be a little different in the title. Oh well.

Perhaps it should have read "Habs Unhinged Episode 3: We are so fubrared!"

Therrien will be played by Jabba the Hut to be sure.
PK is Lando.

Casting call for Leia Organically grown Solo....Brianna?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad