GDT: Game #3 | Detroit Red Wings @ Boston Bruins | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeighDx59

Nov 23, 2011
Detroit, MI
Hoping they put Tatar in the lineup to boost the bottom six. There are rumored roster lineup changes, so I'm hopeful. Would definately help more to have a fresh body in there... funny because of the awesome GDT.

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
It would be extra stupid not to throw in the young, rested kid for the second game of a back to back. But hey, ties go to the vets, whether they're tired vets or not.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Looks awesome, upon first glance at the Bruin's team I thought you had used Mike Ribero for every player - my bad.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
I was pretty good for tonight's game, I'll give tomorrow's a go too now.

4-2 Detroit Wings

Goals from:
Eriksson, Kronwall, Abdelkader, Marchand, Alfredsson, and Bertuzzi. I guess.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Realize we are only two games in but pretty sure Abdelkader is leading the league in hits and Kronwall is leading it in +/-. Interesting, if Gator can keep his first line spot he is going to rack up a ton of hits. Both categories are pretty flawed in how they are collected but still interesting to note.

jerrymac

Oct 24, 2011
GB
Great news about Tatar (hopefully). Wondering if he "grabs the cheese" or whatever if Babcock keeps him in the lineup.

RedLeader

Feb 13, 2008
First real test of the season, end of a back to back against the predicted division leader. If we win , color me impressed.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
My prediction: Tatar scores twice....

7044544.jpg

...we lose, Babcock scratches him again.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Samuelsson is better than Cleary, though. :(

But he gives us more extra cap space when ltir'd. And realistically cleary could have one of (or both) his legs blown off by a mine or something and he would still try to play threw it (ironically that would make him more than likely fall down less).

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
Big test.

Back-to-back game. Goalies sv% in back-to-backers tend to drop quite a lot, so wanted Mrazek to get the go but understand why they go with Howie.

I don't think Canes are as bad as many are predicting but the Bruins are clearly better team. Basically on every area.

Thinking this will be loss but we'll see.

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Hope Tomas grabs the cheese tonite and put the Sammy and Cleary experiment to rest permanently

VladTheImpaler

Go Wings
Feb 27, 2012
This has a "big game" feel. Should be a real gud test for us, but definitely glad to see Tatar will likely be in for Sammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad