WD_17.png
WD_18.png

WD_19.png
WD_20.png

WD_21.png
WD_22.png

WD_23.png
WD_24.png

Referees: Marc Joannette (25) & Dan O'Rourke (9)
Linesmen: Steve Barton (59) & Brian Murphy (93)

Click here for the NHL.com preview

[FIELDSET="Artwork"]
Artwork By FlashyG
[/FIELDSET][/CENTER]

Last edited:

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
The rosters are based on the Bruins last game and tonights game.

I'll update them with the correct rosters as soon as I know them tomorrow. Same goes for the referee's, the live stream and preview.

I didn't bother with stats since its only the beginning of the season and they are essentially useless at this point.

Lets hope for a 3-0 start.

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I'd be shocked if Tatar isn't dressed tomorrow.

I'd be happy with any points against Boston tomorrow with their defensive game and tired legs... With that being, Detroit was fantastic in back-to-back games last season.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Great work on the gdt flashy. And thank you again for my avatar as well. 4-2 bruins. With our roster the way it is and on the second game on a back to back I really fail to see how we even pull a point out of this unless howard/mrazek puts the world on his shoulders.

Mort Divine

Jun 12, 2012
Fargo, ND
Will be taping this as I will be at work...I haven't gone into a bubble in a long time and if anyone burst that bubble they will be immediately regretful of their actions

Xvash2

Jul 8, 2010
I hope this emotional win tonight doesn't affect them too much tomorrow, I have some great seats. On the plus side, being behind the penalty box means I will get to see a lot of Wings up close.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
We can take 'em!

It'll be the toughest game so far. I expect a Datsyukian night. The last time he played in Boston he tore it up like no biggie.

MaynardJmzKeenan*

This gonna be a tough one to win but I believe! 4-3 Wings
TOOL Man
ps clever gdt :). very nice

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
We can take 'em!

It'll be the toughest game so far. I expect a Datsyukian night. The last time he played in Boston he tore it up like no biggie.

Not to rain on your parade but there is a big differance between playing a junior goalie and a nhl starter. At least half of the 8 goals we put on Boston in the preseason wouldn't happen against rask.

Also D and Z are gonna be paired up against bergie-erikson-marchand every second they are on the ice unless one of those three is in the penalty box.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Not to rain on your parade but there is a big differance between playing a junior goalie and a nhl starter. At least half of the 8 goals we put on Boston in the preseason wouldn't happen against rask.

Also D and Z are gonna be paired up against bergie-erikson-marchand every second they are on the ice unless one of those three is in the penalty box.

Lol, I'm not talking about the 8-2 preseason game. Pretty sure the Wings played in Boston in 2011 and Pavel somewhat embarassed a few Bs players. He leveled Boychuck If I remember right and then made a pretty play in the game. I also remember him scoring a goal and a SO goal.

Obviously Subban isn't Rask.

Found it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPA6UGZxemI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad