Post-Game Talk: Game 3: Crow gets the shutout, series now 2-1, Hawks shell finally doesn't break

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

2dsmett.png

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
So.. what does everyone thinks happens if Keith stays down after the hit by Ott? Cane you say.. 5 minute major? Can you say.. suspension?

But look, Keith didn't stay down and as far as we can see, isn't hurt. No penalty, no suspension.

NHL logic. Where "recklessness" is only punished when they manage to hurt their opponent.

WJSN

Cosmic
Dec 22, 2013
Great win.

But I'm terribly disappointed with the way this team has played in this series. Offense needs to wake up or flip the switch rather.

chimairainc

Dec 10, 2013
Great win.

But I'm terribly disappointed with the way this team has played in this series. Offense needs to wake up or flip the switch rather.

i agree, especially the way Miller has been playing this series. we gotta start digging into him more

member 151739

Make next game's GDT with the wrestling theme, HGF. You have to.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
B. Bollig 5:05 TOI

I thought he was fine in that time. Held play up on the boards well a few times. But if he's not going to be used, just give Morin his spot and see what happens at this point.

I've been one of Bollig's biggest supporters all year and think he's a good asset to have, especially in the regular season, but if Q isn't going to trust him this time of year then don't have him in the lineup.

Gootie

GOATie
Jul 28, 2010
Chicago
I thought he was fine in that time. Held play up on the boards well a few times. But if he's not going to be used, just give Morin his spot and see what happens at this point.

I've been one of Bollig's biggest supporters all year and think he's a good asset to have, especially in the regular season, but if Q isn't going to trust him this time of year then don't have him in the lineup.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts. I want to see Zeus and Morin on the 4th line and Smith at 2C. That second line has been god awful all series.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore

He doesn't PK, doesn't PP, plays on the 4th line AND isn't out there late. So, that's Q's excuse for keeping him in over Morin.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
We played like garbage..CC did not crack tonight and bailed out his no show team...We got nothing in the tank..nothing..why are we so tired and slow..no spark..no speed..cannot clear puck..just chasing.g it around..ice tilted to our zone...garbage..garage. ..garbage..our forwards just STINK...Hawks had no emotion..no spark..played like tired old.men..get Morn and Regin in..Need a shooter..need shots on Miller..need speed and fresh legs...do not know what is up with Saw..no urgency. .no spark..Country Club infection got them playing slower and slower...or fire our conditioning coach because we have WILTED. ..not.playing our style..SKATING way too SLOW..that is the problem..we just look awful...hanging by a thread..CC will not get another shut-out..our VAUNTED forwards need to show up with a lot better than this garbage..

SLarmer28*

We played like garbage..CC did not crack tonight and bailed out his no show team...We got nothing in the tank..nothing..why are we so tired and slow..no spark..no speed..cannot clear puck..just chasing.g it around..ice tilted to our zone...garbage..garage. ..garbage..our forwards just STINK...Hawks had no emotion..no spark..played like tired old.men..get Morn and Regin in..Need a shooter..need shots on Miller..need speed and fresh legs...do not know what is up with Saw..no urgency. .no spark..Country Club infection got them playing slower and slower...or fire our conditioning coach because we have WILTED. ..not.playing our style..SKATING way too SLOW..that is the problem..we just look awful...hanging by a thread..CC will not get another shut-out..our VAUNTED forwards need to show up with a lot better than this garbage..
You tell 'em, Fiddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad