GDT: Game 3: Coyotes @ Ducks ~ 10/14/15 19:30 PDT ~ FSA

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
sl0UJse.png

Right there are more points than you might have seen for most Coyotes forwards during the entire season last year.

We're 3 games in.

I'm terrified. Ecstatic and terrified. :scared:

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Saw this on Twitter last night.

@wingingitmotown: Anaheim couldn't even handle Medium Domi right now and Arizona is hitting them with Max Domi.

I love this. Eventually we will get sick of hearing it I imagine.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
For a moment in the third, you could hear a "Let's go Coyotes" chant.

In 17 years as a fan, I don't think I have ever heard that chant in an opposing team's stadium. Not only did they have enough Coyotes fans in attendance, but they also dominated so completely that the home crowd had no will to answer.

Impressive.

Not sure where you heard that, but I was there and never heard a Coyotes chant.

You kids looked awesome last night.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
This might be the Philadelphian in me, but given the way the fans were booing the home team, I'd suspect such a chant was sarcastic Ducks fans, not mobile Coyotes fans.

Ducksforcup

Jan 5, 2006
Irvine, California
Just wanted to say that I thought the Yotes played an excellent game last night. Played as a team and were completely deserving of the win and the shutout. Duclair is an absolute keeper. Mike Smith looks so confident in net (compared to last season).

I'd say most people in Duckland (including yours truly) support you guys. Wish nothing but success to the Yotes. Enjoy your young team this year. :)

BigMac1212

I feel...alone.
Jun 12, 2003
Sun Devil Country
Mike Smith has a 0.67 GAA after 3 games. I don't think he can continue it, but It's good while he can last. At least I didn't jinx Smith during the Ducks game. ^^;

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
:laugh: It's nice to hear optimism for a change. I hope you don't change your tune later in the year.

Haha, I feel like I am one of the most optimistic people out there with regards to team hockey.

The other fact of the matter is that we can't control how other teams play. We can only control how we play ourselves. So honestly, I don't care how great or poorly other teams play. Last year, we were getting beat by teams that we played as good as or better than for a period or two. Now, we are sustaining a pace to the game. No question in my mind that this team is poised for something better than expected. Already placed my bovada bet for the Yotes to win the West, haha...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad