Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida

:coyotes @ :ducks

d637ea0ccc.png

8fae0cf18b.png

3cf96e80e3.png

7001bac08d.jpg

There's this too so it looks like Z isn't back.

9507cea9e9.png

Smith is starting, whee.

This thread is...

7837174173.jpg

Anna Kendrick approved!

If we lose, I'm blaming rt.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Possibly the most accurate drawing of the Honda Center ever 10/10.

I'm going to keep riding this win train while it lasts, so a hard fought 3-2 Coyotes win.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
This should be a good test to see where we're really at. Winning those last two games was great, but both of those teams have been garbage so far. Then again we couldn't even beat garbage teams last year so it's an improvement. I think we fall back to earth, the ducks are really good, 4 1 ducks.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
This should be a good test to see where we're really at. Winning those last two games was great, but both of those teams have been garbage so far. Then again we couldn't even beat garbage teams last year so it's an improvement. I think we fall back to earth, the ducks are really good, 4 1 ducks.
Sounds about right. The loss, if not the scoreline.

Thread needs more Anna Kendrick.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

How have the Ducks looked though? They only have 1 goal right now.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I've never heard of Anna Kendrick and after googling her name, I might have seen some of her movies but have absolutely no recollection of her. An image search returns the most average looking, vanilla, forgettable actress I've ever seen anyone drool over. Obviously she's pretty. Very much so. But there are probably a dozen equally attractive women that pass through paradise valley mall on any given weekend. I'd guess that she must be really, really good at her job and that's why she's famous. Talent. But she's almost exclusively in teeny bop movies. So I doubt it. Is this the thing where because she's so plain, average girls can more easily project themselves onto her?

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Anna is a sharp lady. I heard her interviewed on NPR. Pint sized powerhouse. Wonder if she'd like to sing our national anthem? She also knows how to do her eyes. My daughter does professional make up and says that Anna knows what she is doing like few actresses.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
How have the Ducks looked though? They only have 1 goal right now.

Precisely. They have made changes during the offseason with the intent of having two strong top lines, splitting up Getzlaf and Perry and thus far it's not come together. Many analysts picked them to go all the way, which I've questioned, as it appears they are not as sound...... but it's early.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Precisely. They have made changes during the offseason with the intent of having two strong top lines, splitting up Getzlaf and Perry and thus far it's not come together. Many analysts picked them to go all the way, which I've questioned, as it appears they are not as sound...... but it's early.

It's still way too early to tell though. I mean, look at us. As awesome as it is to have 2 wins to start the season, Smith stood on his head. But hopefully their struggles continue while our fortunes continue as well.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
It's still way too early to tell though. I mean, look at us. As awesome as it is to have 2 wins to start the season, Smith stood on his head. But hopefully their struggles continue while our fortunes continue as well.

Some veteran teams take 10-15 games to get it going. It is a long season and guys are just not super motivated yet. Hard to say with Pitt/L.A./Ducks, to early to tell if they struggle all year or vets just not up to speed yet. We could be benefiting from the slow start of veteran teams versus all out young guys giving 100% and just being jacked to be in the NHL/ and Smith trying to redeem himself.

Let's enjoy the ride, might be short....

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Some veteran teams take 10-15 games to get it going. It is a long season and guys are just not super motivated yet. Hard to say with Pitt/L.A./Ducks, to early to tell if they struggle all year or vets just not up to speed yet. We could be benefiting from the slow start of veteran teams versus all out young guys giving 100% and just being jacked to be in the NHL/ and Smith trying to redeem himself.

Let's enjoy the ride, might be short....

Oh I'm enjoying the ride. First 2 games were fun to watch, it's been a while since I've been excited to leave work and get home to watch a hockey game. Last season was just not fun to watch.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
There is absolutely no way possible we win this one. It is impossible, no chance, it is 999999 to 1.

Let's see if the reverse jinx works.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad