GDT: Game 3 | Columbus vs. Colorado | 10/9 7PM

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Only saw the 3rd period. Sounds like Foligno, Wennberg, Nutivaara, and Declair all had good games. Anyone else? I assume Calvert got a tribute video. Hopefully he got a loud ovation.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
again team show up in first and third. how to you win second with this team ?

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
AND OF COURSE FSO AND SHELLEY HYPE UP NUTIVAARA NOT MURRAY

now Rimer with the "Tyson Nash.

How much has FSO and Rimer affected the 'HF CBJ' and CBJ fans in generals perception?

Yes i'm behind. BUT what I want to say is SSOOOO MAAANNYY broadcasts would have made a BIG DEAL about Murrays pass, instead it literally hasn't been brought up 1 ****ING TIME!!

Joke. Neither Rimer or Shelley are CAPABLE of "SEEING IT".

NOW THEY TRIPLE DOWN AND HYPE UP WENNBERG WHEN THE GUY WAS ESSENTALLY PASSING THE PUCK TO NUTIVAARA ANYWAY

"Stick check" GTFO of here.

NO MENTION of the Murray pass.

This was one of the hardest posts to follow that I’ve ever read. Woah

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Murray has looked like he could play top pairing mins. Nutivaara looks like a seasoned vet, and Foligno found his scoring touch. Seth Jones coming back will make us much better.
Seth Jones coming back will be huge...

Good win for the home fans!! God knows they have earned it!!

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Murray has looked like he could play top pairing mins. Nutivaara looks like a seasoned vet, and Foligno found his scoring touch. Seth Jones coming back will make us much better.
even if murray look like he can play the mins I would still love to have jones here and keep murray in a 3-4th role. he's a delicate flower they gotta be careful with him

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Calvert 0-0-0, -1, Cole 0-0-0, -2. Welcome back guys.

Yeah still salty.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
Hahaha... poor Jeff, you folks are tough on the old guy. That said, he's still one of the best in the business, embrace him, you could get worse... ;)

TYSON Nash? Like really dude, I get that you know the guy, and he might be an awesome PERSON away from the mic, but holy shit, TYSON Nash?!

Riley Nash was never on the ice when these "mix-ups" occurred. Tyson Nash never played for COL and has been out of the league for a LONG TIME.

He was getting TYSON Barrie and TYSON Nash mixed up. Among ALL the other issues with it, I find it hilarious that the 2 guys couldn't be farther apart when it comes to the type of players they were.

Tell your boy, he's losing whatever positive reputation he ever had, seriously.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Only saw the 3rd period. Sounds like Foligno, Wennberg, Nutivaara, and Declair all had good games. Anyone else? I assume Calvert got a tribute video. Hopefully he got a loud ovation.

Ryan Murray was right up there with the 4 you mentioned, just as deserving of a star. All the D were at least solid.

The top-line didn't have a great game as a group, the 4th line messed up on the Mackinnon goal, the 3rd line wasn't as dominant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad