GDT: Game #3: Chicago Blackhawks @ St. Louis Blues (10/09/13, 7:00PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Dumb penalty by LaPierre. He HAD to know he'd get called for that.

And The Hawks score right off the face-off. I didn't even have time to mention that I hope that The Blues won't fall back to their old habit of giving up a cheap goal soon after as was their habit as a team without killer instinct of a winner.

I had hoped that THIS year's best Blues team would get rid of those bad habits and be a big winner with knockout killer instinct.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
This has been an entertaining period. The Hawks are playing hard, and skilled teams that play hard are formidable. Blues playing hard too, one egregious brain fart. Blues didn't really get it going till the second half of the period. Hawks had some reat chances in the first half of the period and Halak was as strong as I've seen him.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I guess that cheer was the Cardinals score going up on the screen...

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
The Schwartz line looks great every shift out there. Wouldn't say we dominated the second half of the period, but we were certainly the better team. Only worries are stupid penalties, the Jax-Polák pairing and Shattenkirk isn't having a good game.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Defense pairings still need to be switched, no surprise.

Fun game though. Schwartz-Berglund-Tarasenko are great, and I think Morrow-Roy-Stewart look really good together too.

C'mon boys, keep applying pressure. They got better as the period went on I think.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I didn't think the NHL did anything w/ Susan G Komen. What do you have against Komen?

The Blues had done race for the cure for a while. The problem with Komen is that very little of the money they make goes to cancer research, the majority is pocketed under the pretense that they're spreading awareness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad