GDT: Game #3: Chicago Blackhawks @ St. Louis Blues (10/09/13, 7:00PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meatwagon

Blues=Overrated
Nov 15, 2010
Bi-polar Express
Having seen a lot of Parise and Schwartz, there is a noticeable difference in their overall impact to a game. Parise can take the game over as an elite player. I think Schwartz is going to be a good player, but Parise is one of the best in the game. I think a lot of people here are confusing Jaden doing a lot of the little things well with overall offensive capability that elite players have. For instance, we see consistently that Jaden can sneak up behind players and steal the puck from them, but that isn't the same thing as taking the puck up the ice, dangling 2-3 guys and roofing it like Parise can.

No offense, but how do you know what Schwartz's I'd ceiling is? He hasn't even played a full NHL season(82 games). He can STILL GET BETTER? No way has he developed his game completely. He might not become a 90 pt forward, but he could very well turn into a consistent 70pt player, who can play in all situations. I'll take that all day, and hopefully they can sign him long term before he become a 100 million dollar player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->