GDT: Game 3: Boston Bruins @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Not the B's

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Here is the thing. The main reason I think Pirri wanted to resign here is that he loves Chicago. I think he knows he is an AHLer and that’s where he wants to be when he gets sent back to that league.

I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion he gets claimed and if he does so what? Waive him; you can reclaim him again next time he is cut if you want.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Knights deserve to be losing. You can't keep on giving up high quality chances and expect to win. Pirri needs to be shot in the sun.

Something needs to be done with our defense. Holden and merril having the majority of ice time is not the key to success. We survived against the Sharks because they are shit. But once we play good teams like the one we are playing tonight, we are going to get exposed big time.

I always though our defense was our biggest question mark going into the season, losing schmidt just makes it an even bigger question mark.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Here is the thing. The main reason I think Pirri wanted to resign here is that he loves Chicago. I think he knows he is an AHLer and that’s where he wants to be when he gets sent back to that league.

I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion he gets claimed and if he does so what? Waive him; you can reclaim him again next time he is cut if you want.

I think he'd definitely get claimed but as you said, so what.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad