GDT: Game 3: Boston Bruins @ Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Not the B's

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
So glad they went with these guys instead of cheesy expansion high energy types. Or even worse, someone from another sport to pull in new fans. So far, the only cringe moments have been from NBC broadcasts...
Although I could do without the singing.
Dave Gouchers singing? We could do with it more... we are undefeated in broadcasts in which he sings :laugh:

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
I wouldn't say but Glass, I've been as impressed with his play as Marchessault. I agree Karlsson has been great.

Karlsson, however, will never lead the league in goals, he doesn't shoot enough. Even yesterday he had a few opportunities to shoot but passed instead. I see it often from him. He has even said his natural instinct is to pass and he won't often shoot to create, he waits and picks his shots very carefully, Marchessault will shoot from everywhere.

I often find myself wishing Karlsson would shoot a bit more and Marchessault a bit less. Only by a small margin but I think it would help them.
Glass has ways to go before coming up to the level the others play at, that's why I singled him out.

Fun fact: Karlsson is currently tied with Marchy for most shots on the team. It's a small sample size, but we'll see how it develops. He would've had some goals by now if goalies didn't rob him.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Saw on twitter from SinBin and Granger, that Wild Bill has some ailment preventing him from taking faceoffs.

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Hopefully, we get an Eakin activation after this loss. It’s been over a week since he was listed as day-to-day.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Glass has ways to go before coming up to the level the others play at, that's why I singled him out.

Fun fact: Karlsson is currently tied with Marchy for most shots on the team. It's a small sample size, but we'll see how it develops. He would've had some goals by now if goalies didn't rob him.

I think he will be an even greater player if he shoots more. If he has made that a part of his game to focus on this season then I think that whole line can get back to their inaugural production. Super excited for that line for years.

When I was a Ducks fan, I remember Getzlaf was the best passer and shooter on the team. But he couldn't pass to himself. And he would look to pass WAY too much. He has an outstanding shot and doesn't use it anywhere near as often as he should.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad