GDT: Game 3. Blues (1-0-1) vs Desert Puppies (1-2-0) 7PM CST BSMW

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Not gonna watch another year of this type of effort. I'll check back in when the team decides to check in

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
i could see a couple of those teams finish with more points than us.

I could definitely see Montreal & Columbus ahead of us, but in a vacuum I think we're probably a bit better when healthy. Hard to say if healthy is a reasonable expectation if we're going to be in our zone blocking shots as much as we have been though.

JR1

Dec 22, 2016
Neighbors needs to play a full AHL season before we ever see his dumbass again.
He is Armstrong’s pride and joy from the draft. I’m not ready to ca him a bust but he hasn’t shown much except that he’s a less than average grinder. Just what this team needed, another middling grinder.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I could definitely see Montreal & Columbus ahead of us, but in a vacuum I think we're probably a bit better when healthy. Hard to say if healthy is a reasonable expectation if we're going to be in our zone blocking shots as much as we have been though.
i was thinking columbus and chicago would be most likely. i think we are likely in the 6-10 range, so gonna need a bit of lottery luck.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
WOOF.

At least the Blais - Hayes - Vrana line looked pretty good?

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Very, very disappointing game for Hofer tonight. Defense was bad, but he has to be better than that.
He looked like we was trying to do too much IMO. Over thinking things rather than reacting naturally to the game. In other words, he played like a rookie who isn't fully comfortable at this level yet.

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Agreed with Vrana.

This team will be a dumpster fire soon.

I will not be surprised to see Berube one of the quickest coaches to be fired
Craig Berube, tonight: “We just got the puck taken off us way too easily. I didn’t think that we were heavy enough on pucks. We didn’t compete hard enough on pucks. And then we didn’t execute any plays, like I said. The plays were there, we didn’t make any plays. Passing was awful.”

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
Blues just need to shake this off and play a hard game against Pittsburgh.

At some point I want to see 11 forwards and 7 dmen and put Perunovich in the lineup. They need more offense and he can help the powerplay.

Reactions: Blueston

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
see you next game lol
nope i did same thing with the cardinals this year. watched maybe 5 games total after april.

i dont mind bad teams but have to be watchable and likeable. this is an exact continuation of last season with binner and sunny the only glue keeping things together for me.

i still dont know what happened to the Krug that charged Thomas in Game 1 on 2019, we have never seen that guy in uniform in 3 years.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Is this the station where we board the tank train? Or do we wait for the next one?
train-indian-railways.gif

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
nope i did same thing with the cardinals this year. watched maybe 5 games total after april.

i dont mind bad teams but have to be watchable and likeable. this is an exact continuation of last season with binner and sunny the only glue keeping things together for me.

i still dont know what happened to the Krug that charged Thomas in Game 1 on 2019, we have never seen that guy in uniform in 3 years.
He hurt himself retaliating in Minnesota 2 years ago.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Nice to see what Bill is doing with Arizona.

This season will last for Berube in Blues. I wonder what will take to to fire Doug.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
I’ll reserve judgement until the team gets in a swing of playing regular games. But man this sloppy play is going to make us end up worse off than last season.

I’m starting to think Kyrou and Thomas aren’t very good powerplay players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad