GDT: Game 3: Avs @ Jackets - 5PM

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Don't mention his name here or he will get ya.

GPDOM3P7AZHI3J7RJNSLKEUVYM.jpg

I've heard you can summon him by repeatedly chanting his name into a mirror in a dimly lit room

Last edited:
Reactions: McMetal

pled

Sep 7, 2009
why is compher on the 4th line and not the second isnt he better than jost right now

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Not sure why so many people are down on Jost, I think he looks like a completely different player.

BSN's AJ said he was sitting next to the Philadelphia scratches during the game the other night and they were all geeking out over Mack, Jost, and Girard throughout the game.

Reactions: S3rkie

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Hoping for a breakout this game. Either Mackinnon or Jost with 2+ points.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Is Dubois really their top center now or do they have an injury I don't know about?

He is. They are weak at C.

I'm more impressed with Duclair finding a top 6 spot in the NHL. Totally forgot he was in Columbus.

Duclair won't be there for long. He's not any good.

What's wrong with Dubois being that top center? He was quite good for them when Wennberg and Dubinsky promptly faceplanted last season. Frankly it's Wennberg who's a bit overrated IMO. Of course I say that and he'll score a hatty tonight.

Dubois better be good for them because by season's end he might be their only star forward left.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Duclair won't be there for long. He's not any good.

What's wrong with Dubois being that top center? He was quite good for them when Wennberg and Dubinsky promptly faceplanted last season. Frankly it's Wennberg who's a bit overrated IMO. Of course I say that and he'll score a hatty tonight.

Dubois better be good for them because by season's end he might be their only star forward left.

There's nothing wrong with Dubois, I was just surprised he's playing top line center for them. Apparently I don't follow Columbus very closely.

Avsavsavsavsavs

Nov 30, 2017
Jost's play away from the puck has been impressive. The points will come for sure.

I agree with this Jost is hungry defensively and has made some great back checking plays, the offensive game needs work but more experience and maybe better line mates and I think hes a solid 40-50 point player.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
No, you shouldn't. Just because he hasn't been productive yet doesn't mean he hasn't been effective. The points will come, that line just needs to settle in a bit.

Jost and Compher are big reasons why the Avs have two wins so far. They've been great, no matter what the scoreboard says.

Jost's play away from the puck has been impressive. The points will come for sure.

Just look at Wilson's first goal against the Flyers. Jost comes back to pick up the puck in the neutral zone and sends it back to the D to start the break, then goes back down the ice to the offensive zone and picks Patrick's pocket after the Avs turned it over, and Wilson scores a few seconds later. Jost wiping out in the corner and taking two Flyers with him prior to the goal didn't hurt either.

Reactions: klozge

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad