Pre-Game Talk: Game 29 - Sharks @ Oilers: Fish and Chips anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
047.gif

i had tears in my eyes when that happened live. how that gets out to literally millions of viewers LOLOLOLOL

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Yeah, I mean, if we were to somehow make it - we'd be bounced in the first round, maybe in 4 straight, by LA. No doubt about that.

It would just be fresh air for the City and a great boost to the teams PR.

It would be great for the players too. They can get a little taste of the post season, and maybe a little bit of experience. A playoff appearance, even a 4 game bounce, would be magnificent for us.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
So keep rolling with Nilsson? Or do we start Cambot to try get him in his groove?

Considering Sharks always pepper us with over 40 shots a game Nillson is the better choice, which leaves Cambot to play his old team, which is not ideal, but he's going to have to do it.

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I just made the mistake of watching McDavid clips on YouTube. :cry::cry::cry:

I miss him...

I'm really excited to see what we can do when healthy. If Ebs and Nuge can get their **** together (they have been better) and Hall and Drai continue their excellent play we will be so much fun to watch and will likely win more than we lose.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
It appears as though my prophecy is coming true.

St Louis bodied Arizona, Calgary up 4-2 vs San Jose.

tabs

Oct 30, 2009
Yeah, I mean, if we were to somehow make it - we'd be bounced in the first round, maybe in 4 straight, by LA. No doubt about that.

It would just be fresh air for the City and a great boost to the teams PR.

If we make the playoffs it would be either the 2nd or 3rd spot in the Pacific, as the Central will take both wild cards. Wouldn't that mean LA takes on the wild card and we get the other weak Pacific team?

Klimando Kostani

Sep 17, 2013
Victoria
I just made the mistake of watching McDavid clips on YouTube. :cry::cry::cry:

I miss him...

I'm really excited to see what we can do when healthy. If Ebs and Nuge can get their **** together (they have been better) and Hall and Drai continue their excellent play we will be so much fun to watch and will likely win more than we lose.

Remember when Connor outsmarted Subban and lifted his stick to get a partial breakaway. That boy will light this league on fire

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
it seems last game took more pressure off, but after the last two days it feels like the pressure is back on with a vengeance. It's looking like LA will take the division, but there will be a war for those two remaining divisional playoff spots, and the entire Pacific division will be in the mix.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Come on Edmonton.... we need this one. If you gotta lose to the Rangers, lose to the Rangers... but we REALLLLY need this one.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
It appears as though my prophecy is coming true.

St Louis bodied Arizona, Calgary up 4-2 vs San Jose.

Well since you've got some black magic in the back of your pocket at the moment, would you mind predicting that we got 11 or so games without letting in a goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad