Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
giphy.gif

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
We can outplay teams for an entire games, and have, and still need a bounce to win. Find some f***ing goal scorers Bob.

Reactions: DuckRogers10

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
You mean the Montour that's helping Buffalo to a 4-8-3 record with him in the line up? I can say that Guhle is sucking, but can you admit that Monty isn't moving the needle in Buffalo b/c you're using a strawman if no one brings up facts like I'm bringing up. As for Tracey, he's tearing up in the WHL with lesser talent this year and is the main guy on the team. I like that. That bodes well for us b/c we have a lot of prospect forwards that are timid at the NHL level. Will it pan out? No idea.

With the possibility of Manson returning, we can send Guhle down to SD. Extra seasoning for Guhle is all I got for the 22 year old who'll be cheap. As for Monty and the Sabres along with his soon to be high price tag after this season, if Monty doesn't help that team turn around this year, then what do you got?
What does moving the needle have to do with anything? Buffalo as a team is struggling.

As for a strawman how so? I don't care for guhle, id much rather have Montour, and I think tracey could have been had at the 39 spot... tho I do like his potential going forward, hes still 3 years away from playing on the ducks.

Reactions: The Duck Knight
Oct 18, 2011
Getz is such a treat to watch. It’s sad that people who don’t watch the Ducks think he’s declining because he isn’t putting up PPG numbers anymore. But once he shook off the rust, he’s been a beast more often than not.
too bad he has no other players of his talent to play with

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Not much to be ashemed of this game.
Steel and Terry were stripped off the pucks easily at some points. Guhle made made that very bad pass behind the net on the 3d goal that was really bad.

4 th line had a great game again, I want them all resigned. Getz was incredible

Reactions: Deuce22

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Takeaways. Kase hasn’t played his way to not being trade bait anymore. Guhle isn’t ready for nhl action. Officiating continues to tilt the life out of me and the ducks team. And guys like terry who many of you hope and pray become this 20/50 guy isn’t even close to that person yet. He’s weak and he’s scared and it’s tilting to watch( on other hand guy like Comtois is built for the nlh now and plays with a swagger that we need ) hopefully Manson is past few seasons Manson when he comes back( he should also feel like he owes the team more ) and Gibson taking week off better be his old self from now on. Or the season is as good as lost. Edit: love our 4th line and love what guds brings to this team.

Last edited:

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Takeaways. Kase hasn’t played his way to not being trade bait anymore. Guhle isn’t ready for nhl action. Officiating continues to tilt the life out of me and the ducks team. And guys like terry who many of you hope and pray become this 20/50 guy isn’t even close to that person yet. He’s weak and he’s scared and it’s tilting to watch( on other hand guy like Comtois is built for the nlh now and plays with a swagger that we need ) hopefully Manson is past few seasons Manson when he comes back( he should also feel like he owes the team more ) and Gibson taking week off better be his old self from now on. Or the season is as good as lost.
Terry has performed pretty damn well the last 5-7 games and has some good production to back it up. What games are you watching?

It’s a process with the young guys. You’d prefer old players that can’t skate?

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
What does moving the needle have to do with anything? Buffalo as a team is struggling.

As for a strawman how so? I don't care for guhle, id much rather have Montour, and I think tracey could have been had at the 39 spot... tho I do like his potential going forward, hes still 3 years away from playing on the ducks.
Montour has over double the points production, a positive +/-, and significantly better advanced stats than Guhle. He’s also 5th on the Sabres in PPG vs Guhle’s 17th.

Those are more important facts as far as winning this year.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Takeaways. Kase hasn’t played his way to not being trade bait anymore. Guhle isn’t ready for nhl action. Officiating continues to tilt the life out of me and the ducks team. And guys like terry who many of you hope and pray become this 20/50 guy isn’t even close to that person yet. He’s weak and he’s scared and it’s tilting to watch( on other hand guy like Comtois is built for the nlh now and plays with a swagger that we need ) hopefully Manson is past few seasons Manson when he comes back( he should also feel like he owes the team more ) and Gibson taking week off better be his old self from now on. Or the season is as good as lost.

Are you watching the games or are you Randy Carlyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad