Laval Rocket: Game 29: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Wins 4-1)

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Yeah I don't disagree with them but they sound pathetic with this line of whining

yeah it's a bit unprofessional to just blurt out 'botched call!'. I admit I had to rewind one play 5 times where we were breaking out on a 2 v 1 and it got blown dead at the red line. Next faceoff was in the offensive zone? Happened at atbout 16 mins left in the 3rd. I still don't know what happened.

Reactions: Tyson

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
It's such a treat to watch those games. Far away from the big club endless disappointments.

Passes in tight, actual scoring chances, working PP, smiles, energy.

A whole other world made of rainbows and unicorns.

edit: And what skating by Blandisi! Just fuming by the defender for a made-up 2-1

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's hard not to like that little guy but a part of my brain knows this guy has no future on a squad with caufield and gallagher pencilled in for the next 6 years. Hopefully he keeps pumping his value up, though.

Well we will see. Love him too. If those 3 could be the only small guys we have, 3 out of 12...not that big of a deal. Especially since boht Gally and him play bigger than the size indicates. But he's not there yet.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Bruh Lucchini missed an empty net, Poehling so close from another assist, was a terrific one too

Reactions: Redux91

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Luchini with a second wide open net miss the puck again.

Would be 4 assist for Poehling today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad