Laval Rocket: Game 29: Laval @ Belleville (Laval Wins 4-1)

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
It's hard not to like that little guy but a part of my brain knows this guy has no future on a squad with caufield and gallagher pencilled in for the next 6 years. Hopefully he keeps pumping his value up, though.
I wouldn't be a least bit surprised if he ends up being an NHL player.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012

I haven't kept too up to date with watching all these highlights but it's great to see RP's passing on display. Feel like I haven't seen too much of that from him in Laval this year but again haven't watched all the highlights. Really sweet dishes. Kid really could have lower tier star potential. That might be pushing it. His skill isn't jaw-dropping but it's pretty damn good to go along with a tantalizing size/speed combo.

Nice to see Mysak with the screen on the Hillis goal. Interested to see how he develops.

I wouldn't be a least bit surprised if he ends up being an NHL player.

I only seen the one game but he's strong for his size. If he's half the gym rat that Gally is he could be a nice add for us.

Wow. Poehling, Ylonen, Brook, Primeau, RHP and hell why not Teasdale all showing NHL potential. Been awhile. I was fairly high on Poehling and Teasdale but I didn't think they'd be doing quite this well. Especially Teasdale. Hope to hell he works on his skating like the dickens and he'd be stellar depth. I think the majority of these guys could be solid upgrades on what we have already. And that's not including, Caufield, Guhle, Norlinder, Harris, Struble, Tuch, Ferrell and so on and so on.

Hillis and Mysak will likely get to shine next year. Fun to see what they'll do.

Reactions: montreal

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2021-4-25_15-47-31.png

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad