GDT: Game 29: Devils @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 6PM - FREE DUCLAIR

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Should just do the belt ceremony on the ice so everyone can clap Wedgewood again, what a f***ing game.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Missed the game. May have to keep missing them. I’ve definitely missed more wins than I have seen them.

Wedgie is a great goalie. I love it.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Nice game. Best home game for sure. We took apart a tired Devils team. Strome is looking better, and I'm not even talking about his very nice goal. Duclair looked very good tonight. Very few defensive mistakes and a terrific forecheck in the first and third periods. Outstanding goaltending, including a post to post robbery on a 2 on 1.

On a more personal note, the Coyotes have won each time I wore my VGK jersey. Not that I'm superstitious, but I'm going to continue wearing it, both to protest the crap coaching and in the hopes that it is a good luck charm.

Reactions: Yandover

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
there is no doubt that Strome would have a better game playing center...and please play Domi/Duclair together.

Domi/Stepan/Duclair
Perlini/Dvorak/Keller
Rieder/Strome/Fischer
Martinook/Richardson/Rinaldo

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
RrxNbzB.jpg

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Figures we finally play a great game and I can't watch. So Stepan gets called out on the board and has a good game. GDT is all about feeing Duclair and he plays and has a good game. Can we call out Crouse and do a free Merkley GDT?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
That.....was very cathartic.

Plus during a tv timeout some guy won the papa John challenge on a tiebreaker and my entire section got free pizza coupons.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Figures we finally play a great game and I can't watch. So Stepan gets called out on the board and has a good game. GDT is all about feeing Duclair and he plays and has a good game. Can we call out Crouse and do a free Merkley GDT?

Sounds like you and i have to stop watching for a while. Haha

I don’t want Crouse up here. Merkley is interesting, but Crouse needs to offensively dominate at least one league in his lifetime

Reactions: Sthlmyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad