Butcher-Lovejoy

Notes and Such:

RnUoKcH.gif

Reactions: Muppet and Yandover

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Join the movement! (which is even less useful than a hashtag but it would be pretty amusing if everyone wore one :P)

KhBzbUJ.gif

mBr8QUq.gif

PzaVNnS.gif

Reactions: Yandover

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Keller Stepan Fischer
Domi Dvo Duclair
Perlini Strome Merkley
Crouse Richardson Martinook

Get our most talented guys on the ice and trade Rieder since he's going to ask for more than we're willing to pay (or he's worth) anyway. Playing either Martinook or Crouse at RW on the 4th shouldn't hurt their offensive output too much and we already aren't getting any points out of the 4th line as it is.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Lines per Craig

Perlini Stepan Rieder
Domi Dvorak Keller
Nook Richardson Rinaldo
Duclair Strome Fischer

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Well still don't understand the line combos but at least Duclair is back in. Has he ever played LW for us? I'm sure he has being a LHS but I don't remember him on the left side with the Yotes.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I’ll be at the wife’s company Christmas party with a few dozen of her inebriated fellow workers tonight. Hopefully I’ll be able to monitor Twitter as it goes.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'm sure it happened at some point. Either toward of the end of his rookie year when they started splitting him from Domi or his second year when who the hell knows what was going on.

But mostly RW for sure.

Oh and since he's been freed I'm declaring my GDT a success.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
That actually makes some sense. Some.
Yes, I find these line combos pretty interesting. Also a fan of seeing if Keller can get going with Domi and Dvo. Strome with Fischer and Duke seems very interesting too. I really hope it works out! Exciting.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
This new line combo is my fav so far. Only one thing- I like rieder but not in our top 6

Only problem with taking Rieder off Stepan's line is Stome likely gets stuck with him. I'd rather have Fischer there clearing a path for Strome and Duclair and going to the net for passes/rebounds.

Reactions: BigDoaner

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
How has Wedge been for you guys so far? Still miss the guy!

Forgot to note in my lines, but Kinkaid is in net tonight on the 2nd of our back-to-back.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Yandover

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If he's scratched again I'm just going to assume the coaches are collectively morons and tune out for the rest of the season. It'll be like using the sim option.

Had one rough game but other than that he has been great and deserved a better effort from the team in front of him.

Reactions: HerrDonut

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

Forgot to note in my lines, but Kinkaid is in net tonight on the 2nd of our back-to-back.

Best of luck!

HUGE upgrade from what we had. Keeping us in games when we play like crap. Maybe only had one so-so start but he’s performed real well.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014

Best of luck!
Not sure if he could sustain it over an entire season, but he's been starter quality. His rebound control isn't great, but he also makes lots of crazy saves.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad