GDT: Game 29: Coyotes @ Los Angeles | 3-18-13 | 7:30 PM MST | FS Arizona Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
Even with two Kings without a stick on the PK we don't get a good scoring chance. You can't make that **** up.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
This game is very familiar territory for all long-time coyote fans. From the goalie all the way up, this team is garbage.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Please don't indulge WJF. He only ever posts when we are doing poorly, 90% he's a troll, add him to your ignore list.

We have mostly the same roster this year.Whitney couldn't have been that critical. Either we really over-achieved last year or this shortened season really ****ed us over.

Remember we still have Vrby out, who was our top scorer before injury, but meh.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
The only difference between last season and this season is the Smith .920 save percentage. If he was saving .920 this year we'd have won at least 5 more games already. He's been awful and I'm getting the sinking feeling that he was a one year wonder.

All I know is that Chad Johnson was great for us while Smith was out, let's bring him back.

I'm sick and tired of watching us throw up goose eggs. It's embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KG

Sep 23, 2010
How much of it is Smith and how much of it has been our defense?

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
With the addition of Z and the subtraction of Rozy, I thought we were going to have a better defense.

The Kopitar goal has been one of many of Smith's gaffs this season. Let's give somebody else a shot...can't get any worse, especially if we're not going to score any goals.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Well I guess we are seeing the real Smith. Good thing GMDM gave him a short contract. Few!

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
We havent scored a goal in 3 games, right? Pathetic.

middlebrook

Aug 26, 2011
Klink up biz down for tomorrow. ..perhaps it could help.

So we don't score for two games strait and Tippets solution is to sit Klink and keep Biz in, I don't get it!!! I went to the game tonight it was a little imbarrassing to be a Coyotes fan at the Staple Center tonight

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Pull up Johnson. Make a trade. Do something. Anything. :cry:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
It happens! Even the best teams in the league go into a funk of some sort here and there. Tonights game is just another reminder that we are truly limited with what we can do and accomplish overall without the help of a real owner. Could it be that maybe the rest of the franchise knows something that we on the outside don't know yet that could be leading to the kind of effort we have seen all season overall? It would really suck if that were the case but can we really blame the team and manangment for feeling so ****** that there isn't a real need to bother anymore?

Only time will tell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad