GDT: Game 29: Coyotes @ Los Angeles | 3-18-13 | 7:30 PM MST | FS Arizona Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
I've been less and less impressed by him every game. He started off as advertised, the better version of Pyatt. But these days he seems just as inconsistent.

True. Pyatt was frustrating to watch, but he didn't do half the dumb **** Moss has been guilty of lately.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
I'm getting a little tired of Nash's tirades about refs. I know his heart's in the right place, but it makes him sound like such a whiny homer.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
dumb **** Moss has been guilty of lately.

It's hard to tell if the dumb **** disorder is the result of the player involved or some sort of systemic issue. SO many of the Coyotes are guilty of that this season.

Hope its just this crazy shortened season.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
Not sure how to answer that. We roll 4 third lines.
the talk in Dallas is that Captain Morrow's game has fallen off the last few years. Same for Doan? Just bought 4 tickets (wings, sharks, avs and I forget) so I'll be needing a jersey ...

Kings forechecking well so far, clumsy breakouts by Coyotes

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
the talk in Dallas is that Captain Morrow's game has fallen off the last few years. Same for Doan? Just bought 4 tickets (wings, sharks, avs and I forget) so I'll be needing a jersey ...

Kings forechecking well so far, clumsy breakouts by Coyotes

I think the rule if you're buying a jersey right now is that it has to be OEL.

zz

Nov 1, 2006

Doan's over the hill. His heart's in the right place, but he's completely given up the physical aspect of his game, and his skating, which was never fast in the first place, has gotten to snail-pace. His hands are still pretty good, so he'll get goals on rebounds or grabbing the puck in the slot, but that's about it.

Ekman-Larsson, Boedker and Hanzal are pretty safe bets for a jersey. I don't see any of these 3 going away anytime soon. Well, let me rephrase: they will go away, just not away from the franchise.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Doan's over the hill. His heart's in the right place, but he's completely given up the physical aspect of his game, and his skating, which was never fast in the first place, has gotten to snail-pace. His hands are still pretty good, so he'll get goals on rebounds or grabbing the puck in the slot, but that's about it.

Considering what happened in his personal life during the summer that lead him to consider retiring and everything he was handling on the business side of his hockey life during the lockout I'm sure his offseason training regimen was impacted enough that I don't think it's fair to call him over the hill after a slow start (which still has him leading the team in goals)

Shepard

Apr 13, 2012
How did Smith lose track of that when he went behind the net to play it? Looked like an easy clear.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Considering what happened in his personal life during the summer that lead him to consider retiring and everything he was handling on the business side of his hockey life during the lockout I'm sure his offseason training regimen was impacted enough that I don't think it's fair to call him over the hill after a slow start (which still has him leading the team in goals)

He had 7 months to get in shape. 7. Yes, he's been streaky lately and has scored some opportunistic goals, but he doesn't really create anything most of the time.

We can argue about this ad nauseum, but the truth is, every time I talk **** about Doan, he scores. So there it is: Shane, you're an over the hill loser with an albatross of a contract. Now please go do your thing.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
If you are going to concede the game, at least goon it up so that you don't sleepwalk through the next game tomorrow.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
How did Smith lose track of that when he went behind the net to play it? Looked like an easy clear.

He was probably daydreaming about his six million dollar contract next year and then had a flash that he was playing for Quebec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->