GDT: Game 29: Columbus vs. Los Angeles | 12/8 7PM EST

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Campbell penalty...well I agree you have to send a message, but every penalty is a factor in a close game.

And Campbell takes a lot of dumb ones.

There is "having your guys back" and there is "**** it I'm going to tackle this guy and give them a power play." Don't be an idiot about it.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio

There is "having your guys back" and there is "**** it I'm going to tackle this guy and give them a power play." Don't be an idiot about it.

Exactly. Pick and choose your moment. Campbell second only to Hartnell in PIMs btw.

Last edited:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

Campbell and his penalties are the last thing I care about at this point. He's had 2 minors this month with 4 minors and 3 fighting majors last month. I'm really not going to get all worked up over 3 or 4 minors a month to be honest even if there's a bad one or two in there. It happens, especially with energy guys.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Remember Pictionary? It had a TV show even. I think Vicki Lawrence was on it. Everyone was Pictionary crazy back then. Cards Against Humanity should bring it back.
So we need a bigger blacker 4th line center?

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

2 minutes is 2 minutes, the guy ducked and he fell over him, at least he was trying to do something...

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Oh boy don't you always have the nicest things to say to fellow Blue Jacket fans...

I didn't realize using a synonym for the word nonsense was offensive. Good to know. :sarcasm:

Seriously, I didn't say "You're a moron" or something like that.

Don't come here saying it's embarrassing to be a CBJ fan. We have over a decade of history, you know what you've gotten yourself into. I proudly wear our colors and I get involved in conversations with a lot of fans that aren't the least bit embarrassed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad