Bobrovsky
McElhinney

Inactive
Connauton

Injured
Boll, Bourque, Clarkson, Goloubef, Hannikainen​

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Better than CBJ chants.....................boos every time Jeff Carter touches the puck!!

Looking forward to Prout/Lucic Part II.

Critical.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
2-1 Jackets

Guessing no Prout-Lucic.. didn't have one when we played there earlier in the season.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Connauton scratched again? I thought he was playing great. Oh well, I like Bodnarchuk too. My guess is that Torts is trying to salvage Prout. It's not that he thinks Prout is better than Connauton right now.

At this point of the season we know what to expect with Bob and our D. But which offence will show up tonight? The Kings aren't going to give them as much gap as the Flyers did. (The Flyers gave the Jackets wayyy too much room to skate around and gain confidence).

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Connauton scratched again? I thought he was playing great. Oh well, I like Bodnarchuk too. My guess is that Torts is trying to salvage Prout. It's not that he thinks Prout is better than Connauton right now.

At this point of the season we know what to expect with Bob and our D. But which offence will show up tonight? The Kings aren't going to give them as much gap as the Flyers did. (The Flyers gave the Jackets wayyy too much room to skate around and gain confidence).

Not that I think we would need more muscle, maybe he's in there just in case Lucic is in a dancing mood?

LA ranks in my top 3 of "Teams I loathe" (minus Gaborik). Just win. Please.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Guessing this will only be on Campbell.. ugh. Dumb penalty to take, hard hit on Saad or not.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Woulda been nice to see Wennberg score there, but Foligno had ALL DAY to shoot and should have shot that.

Holy ****! Campbell just straight tackled him to the ice..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad