GDT: Game 29 - 1379 days since Bruins last beat Caps in Boston - NESN, WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm going to miss the game because I have a term paper to write, which is usually a less excruciating experience than watching the Bruins play Washington

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
upload_2017-12-14_16-8-49.jpeg

Republic

Dec 29, 2014
Last night's game didn't exactly give me a positive vibe coming into this one, but I feel like this team is learning & getting better every game... Sure they haven't beaten WAS in a while, but they're due!

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Wilson worries me. I can see him taking one of Marchy, Bergy, Pasta or one of the kids out. He needs to be addressed and early.
This is where I'm at. I want him put in check before he mangles someone and sends them to the IR for a few weeks. Hopefully Z can get his hands dirty a bit tonight.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Chara - McAvoy
Krug- Carlo
Grzelcyk- Miller

That's pretty good boys and girls

I

Jdavidev

Jul 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I think it's time for Doc to retire. He makes one blunder after another
I like Doc too, but he is getting a bit lost with the players at times. Something about last night really bothered me, maybe it was the lack of arena noise is the Little Ceasar's Chasm that made his voice just grate. Normally, I love him though.

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
After last night I have full confidence in a win tonight

B's will use their speed tonight tonight and bury the caps

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
not feeling good about this one...cause well...it's the Caps.

BUT these high intensity games vs big time opponents..win or lose, can be a very value learning experience for a line up that seems to be peppered with young guys who project to be big parts of the future of this team. These young guys are playing big roles all throughout the line up...they need this challenge.

Back to back games, vs Holtby with Khudobin in net. This is a great test for the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad