Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Get in the heads of Wilson and Holtby somehow and the game is in our hands

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Pierre McGuire was saying off camera tonight he thinks right now the Bruins are the second or third best team in the East.

Toronto is catchable for the Atlantic 2 spot and that is where the B's want to be in the end. I doubt Tampa can be caught for Atlantic 1 but their reward for winning the division would be a tough matchup with a Metro team.
I love your "behind the scenes" info, even when it comes from Pierre :laugh:

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
The caps will be a true test for the Bruins. Its a team that they general struggle against lately and Holtby has always had their number. You add that into the fact that Bruins played last night.

Its going to be a hard fought win if they come out ahead but win or Lose I just hope Chara or Miller step up and don't let Wilson run rough shot all over the Bruins.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Time to finally TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!

I can accept the Bruins being the second or third best team in the East, as aside from Tampa, no one has established themselves, and all teams have question marks.

By the same token, there isn't a lot of separation between the Bruins and the rest of the pack, so there's little margin for error.

I won't even read too much into a loss tonight, considering it's the second night of back-to-backs with travel, with a backup goalie. But yes, a win would be a statement.

Reactions: sooshii

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
I am sure Brad would like to make Wilson pay for his concussion .

I want a win against the stupid Caps.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:
The only way that will happen is if Marchand hits him in the head with his stick. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Wilson concusses him again. I'm sure if not Marchand it will be Pasta or McAvoy. Wilson will smoke someone tonight and there will be no response.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
On the plus side, I was thinking this was an away game, with that obnoxious Let’s Go Caps horn guy.

I am pleasantly surprised.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I can accept a loss against Washington but please, none of their typical boarding hits from behind.
It needs to be addressed tonight. Imagine how good it would look to go right at Wilson, then win the hockey game against a team that typically has the Bruins number...

The Bruins are playing good hockey right now, but this could be a "Dallas Game" if you know what i mean. A big win and the guys sticking up for one another.

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
It needs to be addressed tonight. Imagine how good it would look to go right at Wilson, then win the hockey game against a team that typically has the Bruins number...

The Bruins are playing good hockey right now, but this could be a "Dallas Game" if you know what i mean. A big win and the guys sticking up for one another.
It's a great idea. Too bad we simply do not have the type of players to make this a Dallas game. Wilson will dominate as usual.

bolt thrower

No war!
Aug 26, 2006
I hate the Capitals! Let's hope the Bruins can get into their heads and get a win out of this. Please somebody smash Ovechkin and Wilson. Oh and why not chase Holtby, I despise that bearded motherf***er.

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I also don't think he is wrong, let alone 'far' wrong. I just can't stand how he constantly plays favorites, and am sick of hearing his voice because of it. Especially when he can't get enough of Crosby
I like Pierre. His observations are pretty accurate. NBC crew of him, Milbury and Emerick are ok in my book.

Reactions: C77

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The only way that will happen is if Marchand hits him in the head with his stick. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Wilson concusses him again. I'm sure if not Marchand it will be Pasta or McAvoy. Wilson will smoke someone tonight and there will be no response.
I will go out on the ice and hit him ...OK ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad