GDT: Game 28: Vegas Golden Knights @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM | Full Game Effort

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
So i have seen Oilers crosscheck our players, yet no call, but that crosscheck gets called.

Honestly, the reffing in this league is a f***ing joke.

If the Knights didn't come into fruition, i would have stopped watching hockey a long time ago.

The inconsistency in this league is extremely terrible.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Well after leading after 1 in the last 2 games where we probably didn't deserve to being doing so, it seems only fitting to be trailing while playing better.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

SecretOilersFan

Jul 2, 2015
Calgary
Have to wonder how long he would put up with it, to my eye, him and Drai are all they have, I don't think they have the assests to actually build a team around him. Could be wrong though, but man the oil management has been awful... If I didn't used to be a Flames fan, I'd almost feel sorry for them hahaha.

I mean Nuge is only 4 points behind Drai, Klefbom would be second in points for Dmen on VGK and is good defensively. We could have built a better team and had better asset management but saying we are all McDavid is kinda ridiculous he was struggling until recently.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I mean Nuge is only 4 points behind Drai, Klefbom would be second in points for Dmen on VGK and is good defensively. We could have built a better team and had better asset management but saying we are all McDavid is kinda ridiculous he was struggling until recently.
Fair points. It was more hyperbole than anything, there is a little bit of an underlying truth, but that probably being that outside of a handful of players the Oilers don't have much to work with. With the poor asset management I think it's almost less than nothing as I can't see any teams wanting to take on some of those contracts with out more heading there way. But the nice part of me hopes he see's some team success, he's too gooder player to be stuck on a no offense intended mediocre team.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Dave & Shane are two pros, but is it just me or is the rest of this ATT team REALLY bad?

The Oilers have 68 goals on the season, but Ally just said "McDavid has 50% of their goals for the year." :help: For the record, he has 14 goals.

2 minutes before that, the studio analyst Gabe? just said "McDavid has a chance to become an elite player in this league". A chance? Really? A guy who already has a Hart trophy & a Art Ross trophy has a chance to be elite? :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad