GDT: Game 28: Vegas Golden Knights @ Edmonton Oilers | 7:00PM | Full Game Effort

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm sick of Miller. Dude is never aware of what's going on at either end.

That was three times he stared at passes like a deer in headlights then he does that stupid shit.

Reactions: hangman005

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I am so unbelievably pissed off at Miller and Holden. The former in particular. I've had happier days listening to Fox News anchors.

SecretOilersFan

Jul 2, 2015
Calgary
Fair points. It was more hyperbole than anything, there is a little bit of an underlying truth, but that probably being that outside of a handful of players the Oilers don't have much to work with. With the poor asset management I think it's almost less than nothing as I can't see any teams wanting to take on some of those contracts with out more heading there way. But the nice part of me hopes he see's some team success, he's too gooder player to be stuck on a no offense intended mediocre team.

Yeah no offense taken just want to point out Nuge and Klef have been good for us. I would agree if we had a better GM (Chia is fine on small deals and drafting but anything big and yeah not so good would be an understatement) and asset management a team with McDavid should be a cup contender. I think we can and will make the playoffs especially now that Mclellan is gone and our goaltending (one of the biggest reasons for some of our struggles) is now back on track (again Chia does small deals well lol) but making a cup final is doubtful and with a player like McDavid you should be. It mostly depends on draft picks for our Wing Depth turning out half decent at this point and hopefully Bouchard being the O-RHD we need (had an okay start and seems like he is doing good in the minors). Still I think the NHL is starting to have a lot of parity (main reason even an expansion team like VGK could go to the SC Finals) its pretty competitive these days.

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yeah no offense taken just want to point out Nuge and Klef have been good for us. I would agree if we had a better GM (Chia is fine on small deals and drafting but anything big and yeah not so good would be an understatement) and asset management a team with McDavid should be a cup contender. I think we can and will make the playoffs especially now that Mclellan is gone and our goaltending (one of the biggest reasons for some of our struggles) is now back on track (again Chia does small deals well lol) but making a cup final is doubtful and with a player like McDavid you should be. It mostly depends on draft picks for our Wing Depth turning out half decent at this point and hopefully Bouchard being the O-RHD we need (had an okay start and seems like he is doing good in the minors). Still I think the NHL is starting to have a lot of parity (main reason even an expansion team like VGK could go to the SC Finals) its pretty competitive these days.
Lol your name is pretty appropriate.

Reactions: BehindEnemyLines514

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Brannstrom ain't walking through that door. I'd like to see Hunt in.
How about the wall?

100.gif

Hahahaha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad