GDT: Game 28: SENS @ HABS | Burnt offerings | Dec. 4, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2, TSN5, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
See, I don't disagree, but you're going to have a bad time if he's one of your top two guy on that line, imo. They can do better by having Lekhonen be the complimentary piece (A complimentary piece still has to produce offense, and still needs to be good offensively.) with a one of the two best wingers off the Danault line.
I'm thinking Suzuki will look incredible on that line. Kotka and Suzuki are super creative and Suzuki's shot is just insane.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
No the difference isn't negligible. You are watching the game with your eyes closed if you don't see how Tatar is by far the best player on that line right now. Gally has 6 points in his last 14 games. Tatar has 9(6 goals) points in the same span. Gallagher has been getting most of those points because of Tatar. Tatar is carrying and Gally has to be better. I like his game so far after his goal.
So Tatar has 3 more points ? Thats negligible. I don't disagree that a) Gally has struggled and B) Tatar has struggled less, but no one on the line is doing good.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
So Tatar has 3 more points ? Thats negligible. I don't disagree that a) Gally has struggled and B) Tatar has struggled less, but no one on the line is doing good.
Stat watching 101. Tatar had also had as many goals as Gally had points during that span.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
My ideal top6:

Drouin-Domi-Gallagher
Tatar-Kotka-Lekhonen
I'm not sure if Gallagher can work on tha tline, but if it does, it could be a beauty line.

Love that 2nd line, I think Gally could work really well with Kotka though, as he's our best snap shotter, aside from Kotka himself.

But Tatar could bring the goalscorer back in Kotkaniemi, too.

Byron-Danault-Armia/Shaw isn't a half bad 3rd line, too.

Reactions: King In Glory
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad