GDT: Game 28: Columbus at Washington | 12/11 7PM EST

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
From today's Dispatch:

“There were a couple shots Ovi took, those are goals most nights,†Capitals coach Barry Trotz said. “Against the best in the business, Bobrovsky, they weren’t. He was pretty tight tonight.â€

Ohhh, yessss!

I don't know that I'd go that far. Especially from a guy that used to coach a team with a goalie named Rinne that is stone-walling the entire league right now. THAT is a team thriving on it's goaltender right now!

If the CBJ can keep this up till more of these injured guys get back, maybe, just maybe...........................

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I don't know that I'd go that far. Especially from a guy that used to coach a team with a goalie named Rinne that is stone-walling the entire league right now. THAT is a team thriving on it's goaltender right now!

If the CBJ can keep this up till more of these injured guys get back, maybe, just maybe...........................

There is absolutely no chance in hell we are on a 5 game winning streak without Bobrovsky. Yes Foligno has had very timely goals and the team had rallied to win, but it's because of Bob that they have even had the chance to come back to win. The Bob we've seen the last 5 games is the Vezina Bob, whose been playing like a top 5 goalie.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Wow that is one scary emoticon.

Viqsi you always find the best emoticons. Lol that one is probably my new favorite. And as Major said, pretty frightening. :laugh: especially knowing your setting-posters-on-fire capabilities. ;)

Ditto that. ALL of that! :laugh:

FIREdevil.gif

:thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad