GDT: GAME #28 - Colorado at BRUINS - 12/8 7:00 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
That has to be one of the worst plays I've seen at the blue line in a longgggg time. Not like it was a forward playing the point on the pp, either.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
That's a ridiculous shot.

And yeah, Krug ****ed up. He was trying to keep the puck in the zone, lost his footing and ****ed up. I find it difficult to be too mad at him for it though, honestly.

Pasta88

Nov 28, 2016
Still blows my mind that Pastrnak-Bergeron-Marchand aren't on the same powerplay unit?! They are the best possession line in the NHL and on a PP you look for possession and control. Insane to think our 2 best scorers (Marchand and Pastrnak) get about 30 seconds of powerplay time on each powerplay as PP1 plays almost the full 2 minutes!! 0/15 in last 4 games?! Need to make changes Claude. He always sticks with worked in the past... CHANGE IT UP... Start PP2 if you have to...

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
the coaching staff does know that you can adapt your lines and tactics right? like PP units and tactics arent set in stone...we can...change stuff that isnt working.

It's so sad how predictable they are...pkers can just sit around and let bruins pass puck around then just block the weak point shots.

It's like the bruins have been told to commit to the system and I will give them that, the players are committing to whatever the **** PP system we have because they literally do the same thing almost every time.

Wonder how much longer we have to wait before they come around to the problem with the system and we see actual unit/tactics change.

Or we could just try the same thing for 50 games and wonder why it isnt working.

Pasta88

Nov 28, 2016
This teams inconsitentcy is a joke. A Khudobin is not a NHL goalie. If Rask was in still would be 0-0. GIVING UP SHORTHANDED goals are you KIDDING. SICK JOKE

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
This is ugly. Ugly. Kr-ugly. Torey, I like you, but ouch. This is sad.

The whole team looks blah.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
You've gotta be ****ing kidding me with that shorty.... that was embarrassing. The PP is absolutely awful.

Also, I've been getting more and more worried about Bergeron. I'm hoping it's an injury and eventually he will get it together but he really doesn't look that good. Hurts to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad