GDT: GAME #28 - Colorado at BRUINS - 12/8 7:00 PM | NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
That 1st powerplay was absolutely putrid. I don't understand how they haven't modified the units yet. The "1st unit" I really don't like. I'd like them to try some new combinations. Heres hoping our 2nd attempt is better.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
**** off with Krejci shots from the point on PP

honestly..**** OFF...**** off whoever is telling them to do that on the PP.

Such ******** that they are still trying something that CLEARLY isnt working..at all. Do something else.

Miller should be opposite Krug on Bruins top unit.His shot is s cannon which will free up more down low on powerplays eventually.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
I never feel confident that the first PP unit is going to score, it feels like most of our goals this year on the PP are when they change off but I could be wrong.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
jesus ****ing mother ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
decline PP's from now on.

fire Joe Sacco if he is the one responsible for working with PP units.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
PP sucks so let's just keep on rolling out the same PP units and follow the same strategy that hasn't worked all season. They'll get it together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad