GDT: Game 28 - CBJ vs NYR - 5 Dec, 7pm, @Nat

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
Just blow it all up now.
I agree but I don't want Kekalainen being in charge of a rebuild, *sigh*. Not sure how the owners can have any faith in him. Yes, he's made good moves in the past and desperate moves that had to be made but in the end, for any good that he's done in the past, he has to be held liable for what we're seeing on the ice right now. (And if blowing it all up comes to pass, does Torts survive the wreckage? I think not.)

Last edited:

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Atkinson is working tonight.... nice to see but four weeks late... CBJ will need a miracle to make the playoffs this season...

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
srsly, it's absurd. If we miss the playoffs because of that, the Hockey Gods owe us a lottery win.

* * *​

Mom and I both have a similar family predisposition for same; it's why we get the annual checkups. So the checkups are working as intended. Again, should be okay. Probably. I hope. Maybe. Likely. Probably.
twitch.gif
:scared:

The initial shock always takes the mind in all sorts of directions. The wait for the clarifying appointments is always tough.

Reactions: Viqsi

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I agree but I don't want Kekalainen being in charge of a rebuild, *sigh*. Not sure how the owners can have any faith in hin. Yes, he's made good moves in the past and desperate moves that had to be made but in the end, for any good that he's done in the past, he has to be held liable for what we're seeing on the ice right now. (And if blowing it all up comes to pass, does Torts survive the wreckage? I think not.)
Reminds me of the protest days.... when John Davidson left I knew it was over.... This Kek guy needs to go back to Euro...

Reactions: ScreamingWild

nhlfan51

May 18, 2019
We have very little offensive talent and few draft picks. JD gambled last year with our future, but does not have to suffer the consequences like the rest of us. I hold him responsible for the mess we are in. We had short term success, but are now in a heap of trouble.

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
Jackets shouldn’t be behind in this game, a few top chances, a few posts. No luck for us so far
With the exception of two or three seasons, we as fans have had to pray for f'ing luck to have any hopes of success. That's not how it's supposed to work but here we are.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I agree but I don't want Kekalainen being in charge of a rebuild, *sigh*. Not sure how the owners can have any faith in him. Yes, he's made good moves in the past and desperate moves that had to be made but in the end, for any good that he's done in the past, he has to be held liable for what we're seeing on the ice right now. (And if blowing it all up comes to pass, does Torts survive the wreckage? I think not.)
Agree 110%. Kekäläinen should not be in charge of retooling this franchise. Cool I got those goofy things over the "a"with the voice recognition

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad