GDT: Game 28 - CBJ vs NYR - 5 Dec, 7pm, @Nat

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
It's like going to party where you know you're ex-girlfriend is going to be there.
Why not treat it like going to a party where your former co worker that you had great relationships with but who left to another company for more money would be?

you wish he stayed but you still feel good for him, and wish him luck except for when competing with your company ?

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Why not treat it like going to a party where your former co worker that you had great relationships with but who left to another company for more money would be?

you wish he stayed but you still feel good for him, and wish him luck except for when competing with your company ?
That's WAY too mature! LOL

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005

Companies are not competitive sports. I wasn’t his co-worker so it’s not the same. My reaction and Cam Atkinson’s reactions aren’t the same thing.

And you can bet higher ups at major companies get mad when a co-worker goes to a competitor in a highly competitive industry that would be more similar to a sports environment where you are judged on winning and losing. I think every major investment trading movie probably revolves around this concept.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Whereas pro sports is a business, being a sports fan is about passion, emotion and loyalty to the club. Those who do not share this be damned.
You get a cookie.

320px-Choc-Chip-Cookie.jpg

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
He’s not interested in winning. If he was he would have stayed and made more money with a better chance to be a winner.

I’m still waiting for a player like Nathan Mackinnon to show up in Columbus who was just recently quoted saying this:

“On my next deal, I’ll take less again. Because I want to win with this group.”

Yeah we’ll see. Saying it is one thing, let’s see if he actually does it

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
CBJ fan with a modified Panarin Sucks jersey pressed against the glass for warm ups.

Guessing he probably has at least a 5 car garage too..

:clap:

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I have more skin in this game than most of you being a native New Yorker who grew up a Rangers fan. My how the tables have turned.

Fifteen minutes to game time. Where's Old Guy? I don't wanna steal his thunder but we need to cream these punks!

Reactions: MoeBartoli and DEF

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
BTW, interested to see Fox for the Rangers. We share a last name and same hometown (but not related).

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
SWEET pass by Sonny! How Bemmer doesn't score there I have no idea.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Is it me or whenever anyone makes any sort of high skill play on the offensive end that everyone else is inevitably not ready for the puck when it comes to them?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad