Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudonymous*

Don't matter...this team can't score goals. I just don't get it...2 years ago we scored the most goals in the league. What is going on with the offence?

huh? thats what i was saying. lol

they should have traded a goaltender for offensive help

John Bender*

I really wish Gillis would consider being a seller at the deadline. This team is just not good enough this year. Load up, draft well, trim some **** overpriced players and be aggressive in the UFA market. Get a new coach, try again next year.

They are not good enough to do anything this year, even with modifications. They blow.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Regardless at how AWFUL that defense was. We needed a BIG SAVE from our goalie.

It's been like a month since we have had a game stolen by our netminder.

It's been like a month since we have had a game with more than 2 goals for.

Minus the Nashville game.

Doesn't matter how many shots Luongo stops if we can only muster up 1 goal.

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
It's pretty hilarious that people scream 'Fire AV' when Ballard is scratched, and those same people scream 'Fire AV' after a Ballard play is the coffin-nail in the game. Embarrassing.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
To be fair, the first two goals were tips and that third goal was a terrible defensive play by Ballard, but you'd still like your goalie to make a huge save on that third one. In years past both Luongo and Schneider make that save, but this year they just aren't for whatever reason.

This whole team is very underwhelming.

Amazing isn't it? I knew we would have struggles this season but I am completely shocked at at what I've seen from this team. Didn't think the team would fall so hard so fast.

Dado

What's the score? I'm in Oregon without a stream. And how are we playing?

3-1 for the bad guys. We are the better team, sort of, but both teams look like ****, frankly.

The third goal was comically bad defending by Ballard. Like pee wee level comically bad...

Pseudonymous*

Gillis is more to blame than AV

This team has no skill

I agree. I want to see some trades being made. This team has needed offensive help for some time. We've been without a 3rd center for how long? If Gillis lets this team go into the playoffs without acquiring some forward help, im going to lose my ****

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
requesting a shot of spurgeon laughing on the bench

i bet he was laughing at our forward depth

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Why does AV keep rolling the 4th line? I know the team plays tomorrow, but come on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad