Post-Game Talk: GAME #28 - Canucks 1 vs. Wild 3 Part II - "NW Division Chumps"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I am almost intrigued to see what the organizations reaction would be if this team misses the playoffs. Blame injuries and carry on?

vdublu

May 20, 2011
2 good goaltenders gave us the best chance to win eh? i dont think so

we need help in so many areas

Don't matter...this team can't score goals. I just don't get it...2 years ago we scored the most goals in the league. What is going on with the offence?

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Regardless at how AWFUL that defense was. We needed a BIG SAVE from our goalie.

It's been like a month since we have had a game stolen by our netminder.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I am almost intrigued to see what the organizations reaction would be if this team misses the playoffs. Blame injuries and carry on?

Same here. These players are not spring chickens anymore. Sooner or later they will have to ask hard questions about what the future looks like.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Either Gillis needs to make a trade or AV needs to be fired. Team's going nowhere fast with the status quo.

Yep. going nowhere with the current roster. It'll be all over be the trade deadline - 8 more games + this loss. Either do something or we will be sellers.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
We dont even have 1

To be fair, the first two goals were tips and that third goal was a terrible defensive play by Ballard, but you'd still like your goalie to make a huge save on that third one. In years past both Luongo and Schneider make that save, but this year they just aren't for whatever reason.

This whole team is very underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad