GDT: Game 28: Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens 12/12/22 7:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
Habs are about to hit a hard skid.
Savard is missed on the back end and Marty thinks Allen is a #1.
Also, in all of my years watching hockey I have never seen so many useless vets all on one team, it's uncanny

I was thinking the same. How did this ever happen? It’s like I woke up one day and there it was.

Reactions: cphabs and Tyson

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Should equalize soon.. the cracks are forming.

Christmas is coming you never know what's in the box. Could be a tank or a wild card gift.

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Tyson

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I was thinking the same. How did this ever happen? It’s like I woke up one day and there it was.
That's the return of spontaneous generation : Spontaneous generation is an obsolete body of thought on the ordinary formation of living organisms without descent from similar organisms. Typically, the idea was that certain forms such as fleas could arise from inanimate matter such as dust or that maggots could arise from dead flesh.

So apply that theory with the sudden amount of turd vets, yes professor ! :sarcasm::help:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
the fact Marty will overplay the team garbage is most shocking, instead of letting the kids just get at it.
You can't see the reason for that when you watch some of our dead weight go out there and half-ass it on every shift? The kids play their asses off hence the greater chance for victory. Owen Beck could be here right now and be better than Dvorak or Evans but that would just jeopardize our draft position even more.

I am expecting a better effort but I expect Calgary to come out victorious
Do the Flames play a trap game under Sutter? I am assuming they do so it could be another boring one like the one we witnessed on Saturday night.

Reactions: Habs and Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad