GDT: Game 28: Calgary Flames vs Montreal Canadiens 12/12/22 7:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
QROyxWk.jpg

moBgJxA.jpg

asndzUQ.jpg

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
If Caufield scores, put him on pace for 50. Dach plays center and plays well. Improves his faceoff percentage. Habs lose and Flames jump 2 points ahead in league standings. It's a win for me.

Reactions: 26Mats

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Difficult one to predict. Habs looked flat after a few days off before the Kings game. I think we see a better game but the Flames are hungry for points and want to get in a playoff spot.

Habs PP has slipped a bit since they were doing well in early Nov. 13.9% over the last 10 games. PK has been stable around 80% for most of the season and the PP has improved but still needs more consistency yet.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The Flames will probably get their fair share of powerplay opportunities because of the comments from Sutter after the loss to Toronto. We will be in tough against them tonight, Kadri's father was a massive habs fan, and Toffoli got traded from here so those two will be motivated. 4-2 Flames is my prediction so that probably means that we win.:laugh:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
The Flames will probably get their fair share of powerplay opportunities because of the comments from Sutter after the loss to Toronto. We will be in tough against them tonight, Kadri's father was a massive habs fan, and Toffoli got traded from here so those two will be motivated. 4-2 Flames is my prediction so that probably means that we win.:laugh:

4-2 Flames is what I had in my mind as well.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Habs are about to hit a hard skid.
Savard is missed on the back end and Marty thinks Allen is a #1.
Also, in all of my years watching hockey I have never seen so many useless vets all on one team, it's uncanny
Marty is polishing turds. Allen, Hoffman, Edmun, Armiaww, etc, I think he's polishing their value + he wants to tank. Or his boss told him to do to tank.
But on another hand I'm not sure who is better between Monty and Allen. There is players injured so he don't have choice make them play. Only Richards deserves a call-up. We'll see.

edit, I should have wrote "I'm not sure" who is better between Monty and Allen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milhouse40

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
I think the fun times are over boys. The real mission starts tonight. Still so much time to tank !
As long as every 3 games, we gets to see an exciting win and an exciting loss, I'm good. If they lay a stinker in the other game, like in LA, I'll live with it

Reactions: jrom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad