GDT: Game 28: Arizona Campbells @ Calgary Smiths | 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A | 98.7 FM

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Well if (when) the Coyotes lose this game that means it will be the 7th game in a row of less than 3 goals in regulation.

This is the first game in a long time where they simply look like they're "playing not to lose". It's predictably just as bad as the past 4 yrs of that garbage philosophy.

See I thought the Oilers game was pretty bad on this score as well. Fischer had one monumental effort on a shift and scored. And OEL scored through like 7 players in front of Talbot. Outside of that it was bad.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Stepan, Goligoski, KConn to Swiss League ZSC Lions for a signed Auston Matthews jersey.

If someone came from the future and posted that Stepan and Goligoski were not on the team next year, I wouldn't even ask about the return. I'd be excited about using the cap space on productive players that don't have dogshit attitudes. I think I counted a shift where Stepan made less than a half dozen strides in the defensive zone.

f*** the both of them.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Is anyone else starting to not care?

I find myself only halfheartedly paying attention. Now that Keller is not scoring there in not even that to watch for. Sigh. 27 games in.

Reactions: Muppet

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017
Brad Richardson- Exactly the guy who I want to be set up in front by our future franchise playmaker.

Also, it seems like we are having trouble scoring goals. If only we had a guy on our payroll who's skill set is exactly that of a goalscorer.

I don't know if we are all geniuses or if the coaching staff is making a conscious effort to make a mockery of our lineup, but the lines that this team should be using are so obvious.. seemingly

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona

I find myself only halfheartedly paying attention. Now that Keller is not scoring there in not even that to watch for. Sigh. 27 games in.

I’m there. Been there, actually. I liked that little bs win streak we had just to read the opposing teams gdts on how pissed of they got losing to the Coyotes.

There’s no defending this team. We f***ing suck. We’ve never actually even been relatively good in years.

Wouldn’t give a shit if they moved, either.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Stepan reminds me of the Amonte and Hull acquisitions, without the age excuse. f*** that dude.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona

I stopped caring and started doing more with my friends and getting out more. Tonight was the odd night I didn’t find myself out and about and I’m glad I missed it.

Until Richardson is stapled to Martinook and Ronaldo’s hip, I won’t be watching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad