GDT: Game 28: Arizona Campbells @ Calgary Smiths | 7:00 p.m. MST | FS-A | 98.7 FM

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Keller is going to have to get going again soon or the way Boeser and Barzal are going he is going to fall out of the Calder race.

It's so much easier to think about individual accomplishments on a last place team.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'd be tempted to promote that Dvorak line to the first line, drop Stepan down to 3C to give him a wake up call. Strome can center the 2nd line with Perlini and Keller. Gotta try something different. Oh, and bring back Duclair for f***s sake, when you're struggling to score goals, you don't scratch a pure goal scorer.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
“Nasher knows?” what an awful title for such a shitty mini segment. More like Nasher knows nothing.

He’s another moron apart of this organization

Reactions: Yandover

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I'd be tempted to promote that Dvorak line to the first line, drop Stepan down to 3C to give him a wake up call. Strome can center the 2nd line with Perlini and Keller. Gotta try something different. Oh, and bring back Duclair for ****s sake, when you're struggling to score goals, you don't scratch a pure goal scorer.

I think at this point you can go over the lines in a bunch of different ways but as long as there are so many players under-performing it won't matter much.
Our brief little win streak was nice but built on pretty narrow margins so I don't think there's any one formula you can point to and say that's the stuff.

We need two forwards of that group to remove their heads from their asses and until that happens I don't think we'll see any consistency emerge.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Need more puck support there for Keller, shouldn't let two flames chase him to the blue line forcing him to blindly dump it all the way behind the net.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Well it looks like Perlini and Keller have switched for the third period.. which is terrible news for Keller :laugh:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The eye roll from Goligoski. Like, f*** you dude. Do your job.

Reactions: CC96

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
This is the first game in a long time where they simply look like they're "playing not to lose". It's predictably just as bad as the past 4 yrs of that garbage philosophy.

Reactions: Yandover

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
If we get shutout by Mike Smith, they should just pack up and move to .. shit I dunno.. Argentina.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad