GDT: Game 27: Red Wings at stars 8:00 pm et 12/11/23 (ESPN+, BSD)

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
I dont know if its just me, but I feel like our puck movement and passing (mainly just clean tape to tape, not so much creativity) has been awful this year outside of the first win streak.

just doesn't seem to pass the eye test.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
br.gif

ok.png

• Haha
Reactions: raymond23

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
I dont know if its just me, but I feel like our puck movement and passing (mainly just clean tape to tape, not so much creativity) has been awful this year outside of the first win streak.

just doesn't seem to pass the eye test.
I noticed the same. Routine passes with no coverage are often missed. I don’t get it

crashnburnluder

Dec 19, 2010
I noticed the same. Routine passes with no coverage are often missed. I don’t get it
Yea, just seems like they blow up off our stick or we send a sauce pass 90 mph a foot high. Also so many times that we fumble a puck or cough it up in a situation we shouldn't and it is destroying our possession game which would lead to more Powerplays

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Not sure I would call this game part of a funk missing our top two centers. I thought they made a game of it
I'm talking about Dallas. I was hoping we could take advantage even with injuries. Good teams work through that and can still get even an ugly win.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
We were still able to score 3 goals I guess that's a plus.
If not for Reimer letting in a couple of weak goals, it could have still been a game.

The penalty calls against the Wings were pretty weak, refs wanted to keep the home team happy I guess. They know the Wings are missing their 1C and 2C, there's really no reason to help the Stars out, especially that first call.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Third period wasn't that bad at least. Give that effort tomorrow for three periods and for the love of God, get some kind of competent goaltending, and you can get a win tomorrow.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
How about Rasmussen taking a lazy bonehead penalty 10 secs after the Wings close within one? F’ing anchor.
I don't think it was a penalty. He tripped the guy behind himself, he could not see him.
Raymond turnover plus forcing the plays all night long. Kane, every plays dies on his stick. DeBrincat invisible until turnover so they score. Copp is invisible, but he is invisible every night, we were hot, now with Kane 0-3.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
We also need to let Newsie know that Copp is a worthless sack of sh*t, that Rasmussen should be stapled to the bench, Petry fired into the sun, Reimer is a bigot that plays awkwardly, Husso is a sieve that gives up two soft shots a game, Veleno can't win a faceoff, Seider, Walman, and Gostisbehere can't play defense, and Sprong won't back-check.

So he needs to put together the next lineup without those guys, and without Larkin and probably without Compher, and finally start winning again. Boom fixed.

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Only watched off and on this game - on the phone with a buddy with chick problems (it never stops, young'uns :) ). But. Reimer just looks awful in goal. Hasek looked awful too but stopped pucks with it. Reimer looks like a confused sack of potatoes in there. Late, slow, and swiss cheesey.
Ah... blessya for helping the buddy. Shitty part of getting older and 'respected' is having to give advice about things you might actually be too cynical to care about.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
It must be December. Time for the team to play like shit and mail it in I guess like every year for the last decade. It's nothing new we've all seen it happen year after year.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
We also need to let Newsie know that Copp is a worthless sack of sh*t, that Rasmussen should be stapled to the bench, Petry fired into the sun, Reimer is a bigot that plays awkwardly, Husso is a sieve that gives up two soft shots a game, Veleno can't win a faceoff, Seider, Walman, and Gostisbehere can't play defense, and Sprong won't back-check.

So he needs to put together the next lineup without those guys, and without Larkin and probably without Compher, and finally start winning again. Boom fixed.
It's funny because you are obviously being sarcastic here, yet a lot of this post is true.

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
Lalonde with another horrible decision in game. We get a pp with 2 minutes left. You would think they'd take a timeout to rest kane and them and draw up a plan. Nope. But he calls a timeout once we get a penalty and there's like a minute left. Stupid decision again!

Reactions: 14ari13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad