GDT: Game 27: Red Wings at stars 8:00 pm et 12/11/23 (ESPN+, BSD)

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Good point. They've drawn more penalties than other.
They draw more penalties because the team speed causes other teams to chase. Last night Dallas was tackling Red Wing players. One play Dallas player was on a Wings back both arms around. Stick as well and no call but the Wings got called for a slash no one saw.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I don't feel we can complain about non calls when we have the most PP opp. in the league. These things go hand in hand, because of game management. Teams with lots of calls for get lots calls against, just like the teams that draw few calls, get fewer calls against.

What we can complain about, is the fact that Joseph for the second time in 3 seasons or so, escaped a suspension for attacking Larkin.

Reactions: Rzombo4 prez

Geezer WC

Standing room
Jan 29, 2022
I don't feel we can complain about non calls when we have the most PP opp. in the league. These things go hand in hand, because of game management. Teams with lots of calls for get lots calls against, just like the teams that draw few calls, get fewer calls against.

What we can complain about, is the fact that Joseph for the second time in 3 seasons or so, escaped a suspension for attacking Larkin.

At least somebody other than Larkin punched him in the face this time.

Reactions: Oddbob

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
We played much better than I expected sans our top two centers. I appreciated the third-period push.

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
We played much better than I expected sans our top two centers. I appreciated the third-period push.
I actually hated the third period push because when it became 4-3 I thought we had a chance to get a point. As soon as I thought that, there goes the tip in.

damn.

Reactions: aar000n

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
I almost forgot, there was one point in the game where Copp was headed for a line change. We turned the puck over so he had to stay out there, He spent the next 30 seconds in our zone acting like he had just ran an ultramarathon. That level of effort was pathetic. I don't know that I've ever seen a human being acting as tired as Copp was for those 30 seconds

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021
I actually hated the third period push because when it became 4-3 I thought we had a chance to get a point.

That tripping penalty on Ras has me finally being finished with that guy. What a dumbass. And we'll probably extend him anyway..

Hopefully it's just 4th-liner-money and not much more.

Vandalay Industries

Feb 13, 2008
Thank you for your insightful contributions. You've added so much to this conversation, how could we possibly thank you?
I actually contributed a lot more than you would like to acknowledge:

Chris Langlois comes with the claim "And to be fair the way seider has looked likely Edvinsson could easily one day become the number 1 dman long term."

You acknowledge this and at the same time you double down and say that you have known this for a couple of years and everyone else can't see what you already know.

With my comment, I satirically contribute with the suggestion of you not being the oracle that can confirm such a claim, and thereby I sort of represent the possiblity that Seider might still be the number one defenseman in the future eventhough he might not have had his best games for the past few weeks or whatever you too agree on.

See, there's a few pieces of information to be taken from my sentence if you just try.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I actually contributed a lot more than you would like to acknowledge:

Chris Langlois comes with the claim "And to be fair the way seider has looked likely Edvinsson could easily one day become the number 1 dman long term."

You acknowledge this and at the same time you double down and say that you have known this for a couple of years and everyone else can't see what you already know.

With my comment, I satirically contribute with the suggestion of you not being the oracle that can confirm such a claim, and thereby I sort of represent the possiblity that Seider might still be the number one defenseman in the future eventhough he might not have had his best games for the past few weeks or whatever you too agree on.

See, there's a few pieces of information to be taken from my sentence if you just try.
Whoppeee dooo dipshit, watch them play and actually analyze what they do as a player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad