GDT: Game 27: Predators @ Coyotes - 6PM - FSAZ

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Well, whatever defensive blemishes DeAngelo has, he certainly makes up for it with the puck. He's always going to be a high risk high reward player, so attempting to turn him into the perfect two-way defenseman won't get you anywhere.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Well, whatever defensive blemishes DeAngelo has, he certainly makes up for it with the puck. He's always going to be a high risk high reward player, so attempting to turn him into the perfect two-way defenseman won't get you anywhere.

Can we just try him with OEL for a game if Murphy is out? It should give us an idea if someone like Dumba would be a good fit for OEL too.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Can we just try him with OEL for a game if Murphy is out? It should give us an idea if someone like Dumba would be a good fit for OEL too.
Oh I'd love to see DeAngelo with OEL. It would take so much pressure off OEL, which is exactly what he needs.

GFF

Mar 16, 2002
www.wrweb.co.uk
Why can't Perlini have a blaring cockney accent?

...because us Guildfordians speak the queens english...he just does it with a Canadian twist!

Great to see him get his first NHL goal. My loyalties will be divided on Monday, the one time I'll be happy to see someone score on the pens.

Palmer2Fitz

Oct 2, 2015
Haha so many people wanted to give up on him in September and October.

At the draft I didn't know much about this kid but I usually trust HBK and he was really high on Perlini. I started to fall in love with his skill set and thought he could be special. I never wanted to package him in a deal like some but I will admit I got a little worried. His down year in Niagra did not scare me as much as most, but his play at the world juniors was what started to worry me a bit. I was starting to worry that he might turn into a Boedker and have all the tools but no tool box. With his speed and shot, the sky is the limit for this kid.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
...because us Guildfordians speak the queens english...he just does it with a Canadian twist!

Great to see him get his first NHL goal. My loyalties will be divided on Monday, the one time I'll be happy to see someone score on the pens.

Great response! Cheers and hope you caught the goal.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
At the draft I didn't know much about this kid but I usually trust HBK and he was really high on Perlini. I started to fall in love with his skill set and thought he could be special. I never wanted to package him in a deal like some but I will admit I got a little worried. His down year in Niagra did not scare me as much as most, but his play at the world juniors was what started to worry me a bit. I was starting to worry that he might turn into a Boedker and have all the tools but no tool box. With his speed and shot, the sky is the limit for this kid.

A trip down Perlini vs Duclair memory lane

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
The ever rare and elusive regulation win. Crouse was ****ing brilliant.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Was at the game.

Perlini is a thoroughbred. He just gallops across the ice.

Chykrun looked phenomenal. As did DeAngelo

Crouse is a skating refrigerator

Aside from the goal, the Hanzal line looked very ineffective 5v5

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
The young guys ( Deangelo, Crouse, Chychrun, Dauphin, Gaudet, and Perlini) looked great. I hope Crouse stays in the top nine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad