GDT: Game #27: Maple Leafs @ Canadiens, 7:00 PM, TSN 1050, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'd rather just have the wins, if its all the same to you :laugh:

I'd definately rather wins as well. Especially against the Habs, can't stand losing to the Habs :rant:

But those annoying OT/SO losses is he only reason Detroit are ahead of us right now :shakehead

Asif16*

Habs fans are crying over Orr in their board. ****ing hilarious.

So how many times is prust gonna jump on to the boards and pretend like he got shot?

How many times will gallagher "accidently" run in to our goalie?

How many times are the habs players going "talk" to the refs?

How many times is subban gonna dive?

Key questions folks :laugh:

Asif16*

The habs will apparently have a Moen-White-Parros line.

Prust will play on the third or second line.

They will also apparently dress Murray.

You know what? I like it. Cuz i feel like they are playing into our own hands. We clearly lack energy and passion, so if they wanna start something, well engage. We seem to play a lot better in heated games.

SwiftyDanglesin

Feb 28, 2013
Canadia
If Gardiner/Rielly are scratched tonight I don't know what to say.

How many more losses before this stubborn coach realizes he has to end this affair with Fraser/Ranger?

HockeyGuy82

Jan 22, 2011
Ottawa
Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets

James reimer arrives at rink earlier than jonathan bernier who comes on the team bus. Draw your own conclusions as to who starts. #TMLtalk

Montreal has been playing really good, and the Leafs really bad. Draw your own conclusions as to who wins tonight.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Paul Hendrick ‏@HennyTweets

James reimer arrives at rink earlier than jonathan bernier who comes on the team bus. Draw your own conclusions as to who starts. #TMLtalk

Montreal has been playing really good, and the Leafs really bad. Draw your own conclusions as to who wins tonight.

Why even ****ing tweet this?

Asif16*

Wait i thought Bernier for sure has the start? That even have a TSN video up saying that bernier is going to start and asking bernier questions.

weird

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
So iis it confirmed that Smithson is out?

OP said the fourth line is Mclaren-Ashton-orr

I haven't seen actual line ups yet.

I personally like to see Mclaren-Ashton-Orr as a 4th line so we can knock some smurfs around! I would also really like to have Smithson in tonight as well. His FO% is pretty impressive.

Toque*

9ReRvb8.png

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
Wait i thought Bernier for sure has the start? That even have a TSN video up saying that bernier is going to start and asking bernier questions.

weird

Its a back to back. Even if Reimer was lights out last night I wouldve been certain that Bernier starts

YoussefianK

Sep 18, 2013
Why would the habs break up galchenyuk-eller-gallagher?

To get spark-plug Gallagher to jump start DD and Pacioretty.
He's doen just that with DD scoring 4 points in past 4 games and Pacioretty racking up 5 goals, 1 assist (I think) during the same time.

Gallagher is the straw that stirs the drink for Galchenyuk, DD and Pacioretty.
Galchenyuk is normal, he's young, he has to learn.
But ffs, DD and Pacioretty should be showing the way to Gallagher, not the other way around :rant:

Asif16*

I haven't seen actual line ups yet.

I personally like to see Mclaren-Ashton-Orr as a 4th line so we can knock some smurfs around! I would also really like to have Smithson in tonight as well. His FO% is pretty impressive.

Alright just checking. I actually dont have any problem with that lineup. I would prefer a Mclaren-Ashton-Orr lineup.

The habs are def lookin to goon it up with a

Moen-White-Parros 4th line. Then they have prust who is up in the third line. They have Murray from the backend.

Not to mention they have subban and emelin who can take players head off with their hits.

Could get ugly

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Alright just checking. I actually dont have any problem with that lineup. I would prefer a Mclaren-Ashton-Orr lineup.

The habs are def lookin to goon it up with a

Moen-White-Parros 4th line. Then they have prust who is up in the third line. They have Murray from the backend.

Not to mention they have subban and emelin who can take players head off with their hits.

Could get ugly

Looking forward to it!:yo:

Asif16*

Hopefully we get to see Mark fraser whoop Prust's ass again.

I dont know why prust continues to go after him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad