GDT: Game 27: Kings @ MTL | Bergy, Schmergy | Sat. Dec. 10th, 2022, 7PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, NHLN, BSW

Will Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs returned home from their west coast swing, where they won 4 and lost 2.

Danault's pizza back in town:

QqRnqA0.png

How about Marc Bergevin -- he may not make the trip but he's got to be particularly interested in this game. Will he have contributed to a jackpot meant for Kings players, should they win the game?

Meantime, there isn't a week on this forum, when someone doesn't bring back one among these events or characters, from his time here:

iAijqFo.gif

I'll never forget this among the many moments he gifted us -- there was what the broadcaster wanted us to see:

And then, there was what Bergevin really saw ...

p0DccHY.png

Or maybe, he saw this:

3hYuZx0.png

Whatever it was, I hope he's making the trip to Montreal. Going to give rise to a carnival show of incendiary comments in here, which is always entertaining.

LINEUPS:

9hqqWzt.jpg

GHG!

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Could be another high scoring game, as the Kings have a decent offensive forward group, but poor goaltending.

They got slaughtered tonight, 5-0 versus Toronto, so they'll be stinging from that. Montreal is their 3rd game of a 6 game Eastern swing mostly through the Atlantic (only 1 game is not - CBJ).

4-3 win for one of the teams.

Reactions: Runner77

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Could be another high scoring game, as the Kings have a decent offensive forward group, but poor goaltending.

They got slaughtered tonight, 5-0 versus Toronto, so they'll be stinging from that. Montreal is their 3rd game of a 6 game Eastern swing mostly through the Atlantic (only 1 game is not - CBJ).

4-3 win for one of the teams.
I predict that one team will win the game.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I wonder if someone from the Kings organization can vouch for a Gallagher+Dvorak for Danault trade, maybe someone who wears purple pants :D

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Kings will be pissed after the drubbing they got from the Leafs tonight, and will take it out on our guys is my prediction.

Danault of course will have a huge game. One goal for sure, and probably more.

I predict Caufield and Suzuki will combine for a couple goals, and Xhekaj will bury one as well.

If I get any of these right, I'm buying a lottery ticket on Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: rik schau

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
LOL at Drouin in a non contact jersey!! That's been going on for 6 years now.

Return on Prince Phillipe.....looks like he played a big role last night vs the Leafs....all jokes aside, looking like Gally should not have been kept, and Prince Phillipe should have...........

Getting trounced by the Leafs will motivate the Kings.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Habs notoriously suck in their first game back after a lengthy road trip. Can they break this trend?

Kings on the 3rd game of a 6 game road trip and coming off a shutout loss to the Leafs. They will show up on Saturday and they do have a games against the Blue Jackets the next day. Pretty sure they will want to win on Saturday to ease any pressure of loosing 3 in a row to the Blue Jackets. Make no mistake, they will being their A game.

I think it will be high scoring.

Reactions: rik schau and Tyson

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I wonder if someone from the Kings organization can vouch for a Gallagher+Dvorak for Danault trade, maybe someone who wears purple pants :D
Or a certain goalie.

Well... I guess with Matheson being injured again we know who the D are. Wonder if any of Gallagher/Drouin will be ready for saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad