GDT: Game 27: Kings @ MTL | Bergy, Schmergy | Sat. Dec. 10th, 2022, 7PM -- CITY, SNE, TVAS, NHLN, BSW

Will Habs win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Not officially announced by Montreal, but CapFriendly says Habs placed Gallagher on IR. So that should pretty much confirm that one of Drouin or Hoffman will play tonight.

Matheson at practice this morning:

• Love
Reactions: the

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land

It's also reverse retro night.

Yeah, guaranteed lost as morhilane say. When they play with one of these ugly jersey they lose. This one is a clone of the expos, the ex-expos I should say. Or the powder blue jacket Hockey Night in Canada (and La soirée du Hockey). And like it was predictable Wright would score, Danault will score. Phil might have a 1000$ on King's board, 1000$ US, not canadien money, lol. :sarcasm:

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I fear the next few games without Monahan will be tougher. Sure, we won our first game without him, but that often happens when an important cog goes down. The next two weeks are do or die if Habs have any aspirations of sticking close to ,500.

Reactions: the

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I fear the next few games without Monahan will be tougher. Sure, we won our first game without him, but that often happens when an important cog goes down. The next two weeks are do or die if Habs have any aspirations of sticking close to ,500.
I think we all hope that they don't stick around .500...

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Let's hope it's the new and improved Mike Hoffman that's playing tonight and not the garbage we saw at the start of the season.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
When was the last time leafs lost? Or are they trying to get all their winning out of their system now before playoffs? God I hate the leafs.

Ill be skipping this game. My head cannot handle one more minute of Drano hockey.

Dach finally back at C, I like.
What's Drano hockey?

Reactions: Tyson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad