GDT: Game #27: Coyotes @ Sabres - 5:00pm (AZ) - Butt Goal Anniversay Edition

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Welllll...I noticed Carcone giving some justification for the low ice time there. Gotta be better. 1:52 shift and two turnovers.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Just to piggyback off what Tyson was saying…I think he’s right that Carcone needs more ice, and I think especially while Hayton is still out and they’re running 11 forwards, they should maybe experiment with splitting up Kells and Schmaltz. When Hayton gets back put them back together.

Maccelli-Bjugstad-Crouse
Carcone-Kerfoot-Keller
Rotating guy-Schmaltz-Zucker
Kelemen-Cooley-LOB

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Just to piggyback off what Tyson was saying…I think he’s right that Carcone needs more ice, and I think especially while Hayton is still out and they’re running 11 forwards, they should maybe experiment with splitting up Kells and Schmaltz. When Hayton gets back put them back together.

Maccelli-Bjugstad-Crouse
Carcone-Kerfoot-Keller
Rotating guy-Schmaltz-Zucker
Kelemen-Cooley-LOB
unless they play better D and get more shots , it dont mattuh

keller ignoring the coach

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
The defense is playing so poorly because they do not trust vejmelka. And why the f*** should they? They can’t make a mistake or it’s in the back of the net because vejmelka is busy disco-sliding into the bills stadium

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Will say this - Buffalo is infamous for going into a shell in the third period with the lead. We're going to get a ton of chances in the third.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Kelemen needs to go back down, he sucks. Would much rather have jenik in his spot.
What makes it worse is they have him playing with arguably the most important prospect in this teams history.

Kelemen needs to get f***ed or Cooley should never share the ice with him. It’s really simple.

Reactions: SR

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Also I’m done trying to ignore it…Keller has been SHIT 5 on 5 all f***ing year. He’s gotta get his shit together because I’m over it.
Hear me out. Trade Keller for a 1st line D man. Trade Veg for an unsung backup. Carcs is no fluke. Macelli is better than Keller, owing to his always pesky D. Keller is not playing a team game. Goodbye.

• Wow
Reactions: Kai Yo T

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Will say this - Buffalo is infamous for going into a shell in the third period with the lead. We're going to get a ton of chances in the third.
This post didn't age well.

Ugly, ugly game.

Burn this tape and come out with some piss and vinegar in Pittsburgh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad