Post-Game Talk: Game 27 - B's send Habs to their 8th loss in a row - BRUINS 3 Poutineville 1 F

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I would do that too, I think Habs would want someone like Zboril or Frederic as an add on, I think we would have to give up someone unfortunately like Heinen to get it done.

Probably. Heinen's a big 'no' for me, same for any of the forwards currently in Boston, plus Studnicka. Anyone else I think they'd be willing to at least consider.

Reactions: bbfan419

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Does the Sports Hub talk about the Bruins at all? Bruins have won 7 games in a row and today all they have been talking about is the PATS lose and Kyrie Irving. Did I miss the minute they talked about the Bruins. Jeez

PS are they not the radio station for the Bruins?
Don't waste your time with local radio ,there's plenty of very good Bruins only podcasts

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
Game was dead in the water till Bjork made that nice bounce pass and Pasta ripped it top cheese. After that they woke up and Claude's teams tend to fold in the end of games. Rask saved them the 1st two periods. Backes scored a nice one from Krech and Jake continues to heat up slowly with the screen on that one and his goal put the comeback to end for the turds.

Cliffy has played his 60 games, going be interesting when Miller and Moore come back.

I had to watch the game on my phone and it was at 29%. The Hydro power was out from an ice storm from 4pm till 6 am. I charged my phone in the car in between periods and had to watch the last 10 minutes in the car. I think I may be in for the Masterson, lol. I could not even get on here last night. My phone was at 3% at the end of the game. My house temp was 60 degrees when the power finally got back on.
Just for accuracy, the award for perseverance is the Masterton.

Jaaanosik

Nov 9, 2014
Gallagher's on $4 mil this season so the money's not too bad and he's still only 27. I'd happily have him as a Bruin and I think with a little 're-tooling' to the Bruins culture and way of playing he could be a really useful player for us.

I'd give Montreal Moore, Frederic/Zboril and a draft pick, and offer Gallagher something like a 5x5 deal. Probably not enough to get it done, but it can't hurt to ask.
After proper 're-tooling' he'll play for the love of the game a la Pasta :)

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Great to see Backes back and popping one in on the PP (have to keep him in the bumper on that second unit till Bergeron gets back)
From Fluto:

“I get credit for it,” Backes said. “But you don’t understand how small of a window Krech has got to put that puck in. There’s a guy above me and a guy below me and I’ve got to try to get it off. He puts it right where he needs to. (Jake DeBrusk’s) got the screen in front. I appreciate all those other efforts, some of which don’t get recognized as much as the guy who scores the goal. Guys did a lot of work. First game back, to get the go-ahead goal with 10 minutes left, to get that opportunity on the power play, I appreciate all those opportunities.”

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
From Fluto:

“I get credit for it,” Backes said. “But you don’t understand how small of a window Krech has got to put that puck in. There’s a guy above me and a guy below me and I’ve got to try to get it off. He puts it right where he needs to. (Jake DeBrusk’s) got the screen in front. I appreciate all those other efforts, some of which don’t get recognized as much as the guy who scores the goal. Guys did a lot of work. First game back, to get the go-ahead goal with 10 minutes left, to get that opportunity on the power play, I appreciate all those opportunities.”
Love every word of it. How can you not pull for that guy - (I mean we can see how to not pull for him all through the Backes thread on this board.)

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Probably. Heinen's a big 'no' for me, same for any of the forwards currently in Boston, plus Studnicka. Anyone else I think they'd be willing to at least consider.
There are a handful of Prospects Studnicka, Beecher, Vaak and Lauko are the only prospects I would not want to deal, the later two I may move in the right deal for a good player who would be more than just a rental. Guys like Zboril, Frederic, Steen and Lauzon I would move if it had to happen for a deal to be made, all other prospects I am fine trading in any deal.

Reactions: BMC

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Game was dead in the water till Bjork made that nice bounce pass and Pasta ripped it top cheese. After that they woke up and Claude's teams tend to fold in the end of games. Rask saved them the 1st two periods. Backes scored a nice one from Krech and Jake continues to heat up slowly with the screen on that one and his goal put the comeback to end for the turds.

Cliffy has played his 60 games, going be interesting when Miller and Moore come back.

I had to watch the game on my phone and it was at 29%. The Hydro power was out from an ice storm from 4pm till 6 am. I charged my phone in the car in between periods and had to watch the last 10 minutes in the car. I think I may be in for the Masterson, lol. I could not even get on here last night. My phone was at 3% at the end of the game. My house temp was 60 degrees when the power finally got back on.

Miller is/was a tough steady defenseman who liked to play physical but through no fault of his own has become injury prone and has been out for so long I really don't know what to expect from him. Clifton on the other hand has been very durable, can skate and likes to throw his weight around ..but still has lots to learn

I hate to say it but with Miller's latest injury (twice-broken knee cap) and because he's taking so long to come back I don't know if he'll ever be the same player again ..I hope I'm wrong

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Does the Sports Hub talk about the Bruins at all? Bruins have won 7 games in a row and today all they have been talking about is the PATS lose and Kyrie Irving. Did I miss the minute they talked about the Bruins. Jeez

PS are they not the radio station for the Bruins?
I don't believe there is a B's radio station. I used to get out of the game, go to my car and listen to 98.5 on the way home. Now it's football and fantasy football even after an exciting game. 98.5 sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad